Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Array

School
    NA
    forget the Eddie and Royler rematch. The real rematch needs to be against Renatch. Eddie needs to redeem himself. it'll settle once for all what is better...gi vs. no gi.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan "Máquina" View Post
    Look, it's obvious that accepting a match, then talking tough about it, then asking for more money (and an outrageous amount of money), is basically Royler's strategy to avoid taking the match. I have no respect for that kind of move and he doesn't deserve a penny - I have no desire to pay him to roll at all.

... let's put the money down and literally force him to roll against Eddie....Eddie Bravo the two stripe black belt this time, not Eddie the brown belt who tapped Royler the veteran world champion out.

I'm in and we should all be in, I am 100% confident in my teacher and friend, let's make this happen!
    You literally went Braveheart on me right there. I'm so in. I'm charge-across-the-field in. I wanna go to England and see this shit go down!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella View Post
    Way to go dude...now you pissed off Kevin. Your fucked now. He's probably in your closet as we speak waiting for the right moment to strike...lol. I've trained at many schools, gracie, lloyd irvin, dela riva, 10th planet. The No-Gi instruction and level of training partners at the 10th planet schools are top notch if your into No-Gi. There are a ton of 'Pathetic' schools all over the east coast. The 10th Planet moons here are not one of them. In fact there some of the best.
    And of course, do feel free to stop in to Rochester on your way through. We're expanding! Lots of mat space and a bigger closet to store the bodies... ...grappling dummies. Opening June 1st!

Array

School
    NONE
    someone from the underground said that they'd donate $25K.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....1817751&page=6

TheGARV-I'm in for $25000. Where do I send the check?
    I still believe that if this money is raised, the $50K should go to the winner only.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by thom12 View Post
    Royler Gracie has competed in the black-belt ranks for 20 years. Himself along with Marcelo Garcia are the only people to win the ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championship (ADCC) three consecutive years. And he is a 4x world champion. Eddie Bravo has ZERO ADCC's and ZERO world championships. So I highly doubt Royler is scared. How everyone on this forum can sit there and think Bravo is the greatest jiu jitsu competitor in the world, and can beat anyone, when in fact he has never won any major world championships, is very mind blowing to me. The fact is in the first fight, Royler got caught. It happens to everyone. But everyone is so quick to forget what happened to Eddie in the finals. He was completely destroyed by Leo. SO bad, that he has never competed again. So suck on that for a little while. Ban me if you want, through your little bitch fits, but Im right. So F U all.

K Madden

quote from the UG-
    "Is Renzo Gracie or Mario Sperry getting any money for just showing up? I will only donate money if all the raised money goes to the winner. I refuse to pay someone just to show up, especially when they were the one that lost the first match. LOL!"
    hahaha!!!

Robert Sevigny

thom is so butthurt its LULZ
    this is totally how the match is gonna go down ::::

both standing
    royler goes for a takedown EDDIE ALLOWS THIS
    eddie breaks roylers posture down
    eddie pulls rubber guard
    royler gets confused and tries to stack on eddie
    eddie allows this
    eddie throws on NINJA CHOKE
    royler gets choked the fug out cold!

K Madden

seems like everyone out there is in AWE of the lame move Royler is pulling here...
    I think people would love to commit $10 if it was winner take all.
    PLUS, how bout no points, SUBS only. I'd commit $250 for that!

AND OHHHHH!
    Could you IMAGINE the Forums if EDDIE were the one who did this? Or even half or quarter that amount! The GJJ people would IMPLODE!
    Again, 50k for someone who lost already? bah. Where is that "Gracie Challenge" when you need it?
    Last edited by K Madden; 05-17-2011 at 09:04 AM.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Scared or greedy are two of the most admirable virtues,right?. Im sure some major sponsors would be able to contribute some, huh?

Im in. Winner take all sounds better though. Eddie, you know what your up against(beast) and you impressed the shit out of all of us.

You know how 10do!

K Madden

I made this in about 5 Mins... complete rough draft.
    anyone interested in a final product? I'd make all proceeds go to the "Save a Romie" Fund haha
    Last edited by K Madden; 05-17-2011 at 09:51 AM.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast