Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Rebel Yoga DVD for MMA and BJJ Flexibility!

Hey guys!

Just wanted to drop a line to let you know that the first Rebel Yoga DVD will be available this summer. We expect to have copies available for the 10th Planet Cruise, as well as copies available on our website www.rebelyoga.net soon there after.

This DVD will include

*answers to many of your questions about yoga and its relationship to athletics/martial arts

*a 60 minute Rebel Yoga Vinyasa Flow desinged to help you increase flexibility and core strength

* a 60 minute Rebel Yoga Restorative session NOTE: If you haven't done restorative yoga, you're in for a real treat and the other half of Rebel Yoga, Heather Rebel, is a restorative genius for fighters. This is what you do when you are sore, or injured. Its like getting a full body deep tissue massage.

*and a full comprehensive look at Padmasana, or Lotus Pose. This section will not only help you understand the mechanics of the posture, but also how to get there if you are not already flexible enough!

Thanks for all of the support.

Jason

Array

School
    Super Gym, Knutsford
    Hi Jason, I'm interested in this DVD, particularly for the Restorative session. Yoga is not something I'm at all familiar with, so apologies if I sound like I'm stating anything obvious or silly here, but would this DVD be easy for me to follow even with no real prior experience?

Also, will you be shipping to UK residents? I hope so!

Array

School
    Star jiu jitsu/ formerly of 10th planet sherman
    This sounds great. I own a few yoga dvds but ive been craving a set designed for fighters. 1 copy sold here

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy
    TTT

This is damn huge

K Madden

I'm EXCITED for this one. I'd really like to bring something like this into the gym im at. soon...soon!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet San Mateo
    sick dude, can't wait for more info

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Jason, congratulations on this potential release for us. You know how bad I have been waiting for this!

Can't wait brother.

Dustin C.

Cant wait man!

unlike monkey i will not have to travel to india to get this thanks jason and heather this will be my new bible

Array

School
    blank
    okay!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast