Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Are you really trying to reach new heights with your trolling? Say whatever the fuck you want and now that your trolling is getting stale, this is your attempt to make us believe you did it all for the benefit of 10th P? I must say, it's a valiant effort because though people aren't praising you for your ever so helpful racist/sexist comments, some have actually taken the bait and are arguing with you as if you have a legit point. IMO, the only other thing this could be, is because you've realized a lot of people (including Eddie) actually enjoy your presence on the forum and you want to turn a new leaf and start being a respected member of this forum. I'm not sure which one it is, or maybe both in your own sick fucked up mind of yours. Either way, I enjoy the entertainment. Thanks.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I totally understand some of yalls being offended with some of "Taylor's" posts but I think he's a funny fuck sometimes, like this post ^^^, I love that

Yo Taylor! I like you but if I get pressured enough by my soldiers I "might" have to ban you. So far you havn't posted anything too crazy IMO, Dave Chappelle says WAY more racist shit that you and he's my favorite comedian of all time, so you got my vote, but like I said, if I get enough people on my case about it I'll have to do something about it
    Business is business. I would not blame you for doing what is best for the bottom line. Also thanks for the vote!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I totally understand some of yalls being offended with some of "Taylor's" posts but I think he's a funny fuck sometimes, like this post ^^^, I love that

Yo Taylor! I like you but if I get pressured enough by my soldiers I "might" have to ban you. So far you havn't posted anything too crazy IMO, Dave Chappelle says WAY more racist shit that you and he's my favorite comedian of all time, so you got my vote, but like I said, if I get enough people on my case about it I'll have to do something about it
    I can't wait for all the people that would get mad about Taylor's posts start acting like they think his shit is funny all of a sudden just because Eddie says he likes his humor LOL. Guys, you can be a fan of peoples accomplishments without being a fan of everything they're about. Have a fucking opinion.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by JusLove View Post
    I can't wait for all the people that would get mad about Taylor's posts start acting like they think his shit is funny all of a sudden just because Eddie says he likes his humor LOL. Guys, you can be a fan of peoples accomplishments without being a fan of everything they're about. Have a fucking opinion.
    Taylor your going to have to back me up on this because I don't want to fall into this category. I called him funny before this shit started.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    RMNU
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    I am a fan of Eddie's. I am a fan of all combat sports, and your mother said I should check it out.
    Fair enough if you are just a fan but don't say things online you wouldn't say to someone's face. I do actually train and this stuff works

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    Taylor your going to have to back me up on this because I don't want to fall into this category. I called him funny before this shit started.
    Yes you did and you voted to not ban me.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Thaxton View Post
    Fair enough if you are just a fan but don't say things online you wouldn't say to someone's face. I do actually train and this stuff works
    I have not said ANYTHING I would not say in person.

K Madden

after everyones comments and the talk that we had from the original thread I created...I had a small change of heart about things.
    Ban you? no.
    have TACT with your comments? yes.
    Humor has its time and place. but when we are trying to support someone (Bella) when she is going through a rough time, i dont think its time to start pulling sexist jokes.
    trust me, a few posts Ive made push the boundries (see my thread about the girl who pee'd my bed)
    BUT its just tact. we dont wanna hear a Dark joke for EVERY SINGLE thing we talk about.
    The draw (at least for me) of this site is to expand my JIU JITSU and have a few laughs about some other things.
    there is a reason why this isnt called 10th planet bullshiting forum. there is a reason we have belts assigned to our names on the left.
    Again, some tact is all I, personally, ask for. Keep up with the humping bunnies. that shit is funny.

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    I think Kendell is one my favorite forum members of any and all forums
    Jigoro Kano → Tsunejiro Tomita → Mitsuyo "Count Koma" Maeda → Carlos Gracie, Sr. → Jean Jacques Machado → Eddie Bravo → Myself

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendell Madden View Post
    Humor has its time and place. but when we are trying to support someone (Bella) when she is going through a rough time, i dont think its time to start pulling sexist jokes.
    And that was really the final straw for me as well. Otherwise I just found him irrelevant. Verbally bothering teenage girls who could kick his ass was just an utter bullshit move.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast