Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet H.Q
    It would be cool to see this but i mean seriously who wouldn't want to beat eddie....everyone wants to take him out.....im just saying...to me eddie has nothing to prove

Eddie wants Royler... nuff said

Array

School
    10th Planet Victoria
    The point to this whole saga isn't about Eddie, Royler or even Leo. It is way beyond the men. I have always seen the rematch as a logical step to help Eddie answer questions to the traditional Jiu Jitsu community that are against him. That is thousands and thousands of people. I don't think I have ever heard Royler say "it was a fluke". I have heard that from white to black belts in BJJ hundreds of times over.

Sure Leo and Eddie would also be fun to watch but the weight of the match pale's in comparison to Eddie vs Royler because of the past of these two guys. I mean, how can you change the mind of someone who says "Eddie got lucky against Royler (fluke) but then GOT SMASHED by Leo in the next round." That doesn't mean anything in what happened in that original match. Leo is a great jiu jitsu player for sure. But the timing of that article is very interesting.
    ---------------------
    www.fiercestudio.ca home of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Victoria
    Owner of Submissions 101

“To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.”-Elbert Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Leavelle View Post
    man FUCK Leo Viera, nobody want to see him fight anybody. While I would love to see Eddie Vs Royler one more time, I personally wish all this crap about Eddie fighting this guy or that guy was over. I want to see Denny Prokopos Vs Ryan Hall or Sean Bollinger in Strikeforce. Its time for the new generation of 10th planet Warriors to wreck shop.
    Dude tons of people love watching Leo Viera. One of the most exciting grapplers of all time IMO.

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    "He says it makes no sense for Eddie to want a rematch with Royler since Eddie won. Yet, he wants the rematch after he beat Eddie. Huh?"

So ridiculous.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    First Quincy Rice challenged me on the internet, then bjj black belts Alberto Crane, Parrumpinha, Caio Terra, and now Leo Viera.

This is all very flattering but none of these match ups are gonna happen, only the legendary Royler Gracie can bring me out of retirement
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    who the heck is quincy rice.. i googled him and.. i found this. its pretty cool regardless
    http://www.nhbgear.com/forum/index.p...07.0/wap2.html

Array

School
    Serra BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Helton View Post
    He says it makes no sense for Eddie to want a rematch with Royler since Eddie won. Yet, he wants the rematch after he beat Eddie. Huh?
    +1

Some people just plain don't like Eddie Bravo.

Array

School
    asylum/MFS 10th planet Chicago
    I've been in mma for almost 10 years now, the only reason id take a fight is if i lost to an opponent and I should have done better or lost because of some critical circumstance (cut , weight lose , injury). Eddie has his life on track and his music as his focus , do your thing master bravo. Screw what everyone else says your living the life, and anyone of them would die to be were youve taking things in your life.

Array

School
    GGBJJ
    All of this business with Master Eddie competing against Royler or Leo or Quincy is all a bit ridiculous. These guys have been around for a long time - they are old news. If Eddie wants to show he has what it takes to hang with the NEXT generation then he should challenge me at the Charlotte seminar on 6/18.

I'll accept 1/2 of what Royler was going to get paid - that is quite a bargain for the amount of street-cred on the line. i expect some sheik will be interested in ponying up the purse money now that there is a buzz on the internet about our match.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast