Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Rick View Post
    I call it the one butterfly guard. A black belt named Leopaldo Serao was using it against me a few years back. I asked how how did it but I didn't get the response I wanted. Over the years I figured it out and added it to my game. Makes it tough for guys to pass your guard if you do it right.
    Haha.. what did he actually say to you after you asked him?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    I was like what are you doing that I can't pass. He was like "I just have my leg up." I didn't know him but he knew my buddies up there. Still I didn't feel it was my place to ask him to show me. Usually guys will just show you outright if you show interest, but once in a while you'll see people protect their bread and butter moves. It was probably better I figured it out on my own because I put my own twist on it and get to call it "Evil Guard."

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    A picture of 1 leg indian style or evil guard would be nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDBqw0ZjBKk

watch what he does at 0:13 at least that is how i doit and meant. dont know if this is the one legged indian the other guys meant

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammo Haarhuis View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDBqw0ZjBKk

watch what he does at 0:13 at least that is how i doit and meant. dont know if this is the one legged indian the other guys meant
    That's exactly what it is Tammo.. Now that I think of it, I have a whole little system from that one-legged indian, one-butterfly. I'll have to document it.

Ill put some emphasis on the sitting guard (one legged indian sounds cooler....) in the future. my first to fights (the only so far) were terrible. especially the last one, where i tried to take the guy down and immidiatley got caught in a guillotine -.- so im thankful for every piece of advice concerning the one legged indian

Array

School
    Ill put some emphasis on the sitting guard (one legged indian sounds cooler....) in the future. my first to fights (the only so far) were terrible. especially the last one, where i tried to take the guy down and immidiatley got caught in a guillotine -.- so im thankful for every piece of advice concerning the one legged indian
    You're too awesome.. I'll give you some pointers in a bit.. have a meeting to head to.

Array

School
    The Evil Guard consists of: One Legged Indian, One Butterfly, Full butterfly, arm drags, submissions, X-Guard, Deep Half, Leg locks, and sit throughs.

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    post some more videoes

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by The kza View Post
    post some more videoes
    Definitely will get some up..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast