Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet

Array

School
    Team Shark
    to be fair, ventura was buttfucked by the fact that he was independent. republicans and democrats wouldn't do shit for him...he couldn't do anything in office...

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    folks. you're scratching the ron paul surface. it's a surface appealing for its honesty, particularly when it comes to american imperialism and the war on drugs. but please take a closer look. for example, if you're drunk and decide, fuck it, condoms are like eating with a sock on your tongue, and you bareback that shit and get a girl pregnant ron paul will first make sure your girl can't choose to get an abortion and then ensure that child hasn't a shot a decent education if you're not wealthy enough to afford it. and that's only one of the many dangers... it's lazy to get excited by a couple talking points. to expand the don't judge a book thing... blurbs on the back cover are great but open the book and read the motherfucker for god's sake. unless you're not into roads and stop signs and all the other things a libertarian government would remove.

What part of freedom of choice don't you understand. He wouldn't take away anyone's rights to do anything. And how the fuck do you think people got educated in this country before the department of education was around? http://www.freedomworks.org/blog/jbo...on-is-the-righ

The graph on that page says it all. And what in the world makes you think a libertarian govt would remove things like signs and roads? Would state govt do absolutely nothing? Are you saying that if given the powers of regulation that were originally intended for the states, that they would do nothing?

Array

School
    CSW Fullerton, CA
    Ron Paul is legit. And he's unlegit. But is he too unlegit to quit, I don't think so. He has some good views and some fucked ones. With that said he crushes the other douche GOP canidates. Fuck you, Perry. Fuck you, Romney, And mother fuck you, Bachman.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Ron Paul Revolution!

I know its been posted on the forums before, but research a little on Joseph Bannister.

http://www.quatloos.com/bannisterreport.pdf

He has successfully not paid his taxes, and remains free. I on the other hand, don't have the required intelligence, or the pocketbook to hire the right people. I most certainly would be put in prison. Its possible, that's all I'm saying.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Rodriguez-Swift View Post
    What part of freedom of choice don't you understand. He wouldn't take away anyone's rights to do anything. And how the fuck do you think people got educated in this country before the department of education was around? http://www.freedomworks.org/blog/jbo...on-is-the-righ

The graph on that page says it all. And what in the world makes you think a libertarian govt would remove things like signs and roads? Would state govt do absolutely nothing? Are you saying that if given the powers of regulation that were originally intended for the states, that they would do nothing?
    good point, after all, rick perry's texas just nailed the disaster prevention/relief thing in wildfire season.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    http://news.yahoo.com/texas-toast-pe...095000881.html

Take the poll: he's 1 percent above everybody! Yes I know this poll doesn't mean anything!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast