Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by scott yockel View Post
    as one of herzog's long time students i can jump in here from him. What many off you dont know is herzog spent his early years competing in full contact bingo on the world level (most events are underground). He still holds fastest bingo/tko in the world at 2:45 seconds in the 1st round. Not going to rehab for all the injuries added up! So he switched to combat sports, so he could still train into his later years.
    lmao.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Why would you think that?

Of course I read things on the internet, it doesn't mean I believe everthing I read. I continue to educated myself on a topic, listening to both sides, then make a decision based on my research. Its about seperating the signal from the noise, or taking everything you read with a grain of salt.
    Hey Hey Hey now you're just clouding the conversation with logic and trying to confuse everybody with common sense.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Its really ignorance that most people associate chiropractors with just "adjustments", don't misunderstand me, its a part of it, and with some Docs thats what they focus on. Sessions I go to involve, diothermy sessions, adjuments, active release therapy, electric stim therapy, and specfic to me tractioning of my hip (dislocating it) to re-educate the muscles around it to fire off properly, and some massage.
    Ya im not saying its bad at all, but what you described sounds like a lot of things a physio does too. i guess it really depends on the person you go to like you said. And i totally agree with what you wrote earlier about traditional martial artists not evolving or being experts on the body. Reminds me of the taekwondo schools around here that have been doing the same stretches for the last 20 years, some now proven to be extremely bad.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Man crush.

Also, I thought the first rule of underground Bingo club is not to talk about underground Bingo club. NHB underground Bingo is no joke man. That shit'll mess you up...

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    also chris did you dislocate your hip from judo? that sounds nasty

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Damn Coach. I thought my injuries were bad. Well at least I know what my future holds

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie vasquez View Post
    so why are you comparing my argument to simply being a conspiracy that crack pots post on the internet?

You brought up the 9/11 conspiracy not me. I'm saying don't believe everything you hear and read, thats all.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 12-30-2011 at 01:02 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Why you so mad bro, no one attacked you.
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 12-30-2011 at 01:02 PM.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie vasquez View Post
    why does everybody ride chris' dick?
    just because hes mod? or does everybody on this forum have a secret man crush on him?
    Ay man, my man crush ain't secret. LOL. Personally, he's my coach and I know first hand he's a cool ass dude. And people on the boards seem to sense the same thing.

Besides, I'll take a person's experience over a "professional opinion" anyday. If coach says it was chiropractic practice that has allowed him to train despite years of nagging injuries, I'm going to trust his word over a doctor's theory that it doesn't.

Hard to be an expert on something you don't practice. I'd say Coach Zog's opinion, coupled with experience, is valid.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast