Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Holiday Inn Express
    Oh and anyone who wants to dig some comp footage of me, youtube channel fattywarbucks. Aside from playing card videos from 7years ago, there are 4 tournament videos. They are both from when I had 8 months experience. The first 2 are me winning the Grapplers Quest 2 year division and the second 2 are of me beating a purple and losing to a black at the good fight. After that, I was too busy helping teammates to worry about getting my matches filmed and so that a few years later I could become a fraud on the Internet. It's all part of the master plan to destroy my reputation. Next up, I'm going to get caught cheating on my wife with a tranny

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Encizo View Post
    I honestly am so confused right now. There is no option for no belt on this forum. Submission grappling has no belts. If you have an excellent knowledge of all nogi techniques and have to list as a belt, then what then he'll do you list as? Sorry I fucked up. "
    Its simple 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu has white, blue, purple, brown & black. If you have legit Bjj rank it crosses over with the exception of black belt. We are ranked by our instructors based on 10th Planet knowledge and application of 10th Planet technique. Now I hope that Barney style clears it up for you. I'm sure with all that time in jiu jitsu that you have you def have excellent knowledge of "all" NoGi techniques. Now stop saying stupid shit and go get smashed at the roc. One of two things will happen, you will either disappear from 10 or be a totally different humbled person. Of course there is always the possibility of you just being a troll & we shall see.
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Array

School
    Holiday Inn Express
    I'll be at Marcelo Garcia tomorrow to get humbled. You do realize I live in the NYC metro area and cross train with a lot of talented people, right?

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Madisonville TN

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    You won the purp div so give yourself a black.. just to be fair. But winning it as a white is just lying.. wouldn't wanna do that now.

If you wanna come at me then have a go. Don't hit me with this passive aggressive bullshit. The last thing I am is cool. Ask anyone here. They'll vouch. What I am is loyal and honest. I mentioned the forum reference because ive been here since day one on the old site. Ive seen so many of my friends progress in rank and even watched Orchard go from white to black on here. I was an unranked white belt at one point. Ive never had an official coach. I claimed my white belt and had honest conversations with people to get in the proper division. That simple. Being self taught, its damn near impossible not to learn about the belt structure and lineage. All you can do is study and train.

So this is how it looks to og 'cool guys'. You come to our home, and we're a welcoming, hospitable, trusting group, so we are just honored to have a bb with us. Then the red flags. Stupid name-check, immediately posting vids(attention whoring/cashing in)-check, suspect tech shown in vidz- double check. Turns out it was just a 'missunderstanding' and you were just trying to be 'fair'. Uh huh..

You said we were free to address the issue and you were willing to take your medz. Only if we accepted your apology I guess. Well I have zero patience or tolerance for this. Play right and things can change, but there are still inconsistencies. We'll see, but I got my eye on you Focker.. It woulda been better if you posted a tutorial on drop kicking babies.

How did you find 10p? Metamoris?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Encizo View Post
    I'll be at Marcelo Garcia tomorrow to get humbled. You do realize I live in the NYC metro area and cross train with a lot of talented people, right?
    Awesome cross train with who ever you can but that doesn't have anything to do with your bullshit. Some people on here will give you the benefit of doubt and some won't. IMO you have to be some kinda fucktard to misrepresent your rank. Time will tell as I said before. If Coach says you are legit then that's awesome but until then you're just another internet fraud.
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Array

School
    HQ
    inb4 something comes up and he doesn't make it to Rochester.

I'm wishing your grandmother good health a couple months in advance.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    So you've been to Marcelo's before? Nogi I assume. What rank did you claim there?

Array

School
    Holiday Inn Express
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    You won the purp div so give yourself a black.. just to be fair. But winning it as a white is just lying.. wouldn't wanna do that now.

If you wanna come at me then have a go. Don't hit me with this passive aggressive bullshit. The last thing I am is cool. Ask anyone here. They'll vouch. What I am is loyal and honest. I mentioned the forum reference because ive been here since day one on the old site. Ive seen so many of my friends progress in rank and even watched Orchard go from white to black on here. I was an unranked white belt at one point. Ive never had an official coach. I claimed my white belt and had honest conversations with people to get in the proper division. That simple. Being self taught, its damn near impossible not to learn about the belt structure and lineage. All you can do is study and train.

So this is how it looks to og 'cool guys'. You come to our home, and we're a welcoming, hospitable, trusting group, so we are just honored to have a bb with us. Then the red flags. Stupid name-check, immediately posting vids(attention whoring/cashing in)-check, suspect tech shown in vidz- double check. Turns out it was just a 'missunderstanding' and you were just trying to be 'fair'. Uh huh..

You said we were free to address the issue and you were willing to take your medz. Only if we accepted your apology I guess. Well I have zero patience or tolerance for this. Play right and things can change, but there are still inconsistencies. We'll see, but I got my eye on you Focker.. It woulda been better if you posted a tutorial on drop kicking babies.

How did you find 10p? Metamoris?
    You had me at drop kicking babies. I think, when I eventually make amends, that we may actually end up liking eachother. I'm done for now. Until our step brothers moment, I'll be in the garage giving myself a mcdojo belt

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Yes, a bad error in judgement was made. How intentional it was, I dont know. But we've seen other people get caught in similar situations and completely deny any wrongdoing or try to lie their way out of it to the very end. He quickly owned up to it from what I can see. Hopefully this is an isolated incident and we can move past it. Look forward to meeting you in November

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast