Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    wow.. i honestly did not see this coming. Im happy about some of the fights we will get to see.. but i also didnt mind having the competition between two big organizations.

I heard that everybody will still fight under the name STRIKEFORCE so it wont merge with ufc
    Which kind of dissapoints me

Array

School
    CSW Fullerton, CA

Wow

this is fucking huge. The UFC is an unstoppable force.

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    WTF?? I thought this was an early April fools joke until I saw the video of Dana talking about it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    yeah i just watched the video.. and it sounds like they are going to continue doing things as usual. Keeping strikeforce and UFC separately. well that kind of sucks. I was looking forward to seeing some of these fighters mix.. especially in the heavyweight division.

Array

School
    Ronin
    I've wanted to see Overeem and Jacare in the ufc for a while. I hope the UFC changes their mind about not borrowing fighters signed under Strikeforce.

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Salt Lake City
    I didn't follow the WEC purchase, but didn't UFC own WEC for quite a while before they 'merged'?

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Rosę View Post
    I've wanted to see Overeem and Jacare in the ufc for a while. I hope the UFC changes their mind about not borrowing fighters signed under Strikeforce.
    I'm sure if they like someone's performance enough they will bring them over...

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    I give it a year at MOST before they start to merge the 2 under one heading.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast