Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    na
    Quote Originally Posted by Spínola View Post
    Use the technique Josh Barnett showed this week on "Inside MMA".

definately a killer!

Id say a nice chop to the throat a thumb n the eye followed up with a squeeze the neck in the quickest way possible either a front choke of somesort or if i could get the back and strangle!

Low single to ankle lock

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    A thunderous leg kick will take the fight right out of an untrained person, but if he's more standup than just boxing I'd favor the arm triangle because:

1.) It's really easy and accessable from darn near anywhere (harai goshi from standing to land there)
    2.) Zzzzzzzzzzz
    3.) There is little offense that can be offered back
    4.) If his buddy shows up you're not to tangled up to GTFO

Array

School
    kRg MMA
    if i remember correctly on one of the gracie dvds i think the hapkido dude was grabbing rorion's nuts - that made rorion put the choke quicker in and tighter.

Well in a real street fight i dont think you'd stay on KOB while your nuts are being squeezed. It would make me rain an elbow or a punch at least then move into a mount - screw armbarring....put that fool to sleeeep!!!

Idk how much JJ I would use against a guy that is that determined to fuck me up. There are so many compromising positions relative to the eyes, nose, ears, and balls on the ground. I would want to take as little damage as possible and i feel like if i get tangled up he could really do some damage if he bit down. I might just go for the KO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12