Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet H.Q
    I think there is a contract issue or something with Melee......i think when thats over at the end of the year eddie will be selling his stuff directly from here.....until then....the only thing available is whats out there.....they aren't going to restock anything....i have been waiting myself

Hey Guys...so here's the deal. Eddie is planning on doing his own thing with apparel, but that may take a while to get up and running. In the meantime, Melee is still making, selling, and restocking 10th Planet Gear. I know that stuff has been out of stock, but we just did a huge restock of Tshirts and hoodies. Anyone can feel free to contact me directly at steven@meleefightgear.com with any questions or concerns.

As for shipping to the UK, we don't make up the prices, we just charge what the USPS charges us...we are looking into other shipping options.

Thanks for all of the support throughout the last few years.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Melee View Post
    Hey Guys...so here's the deal. Eddie is planning on doing his own thing with apparel, but that may take a while to get up and running. In the meantime, Melee is still making, selling, and restocking 10th Planet Gear. I know that stuff has been out of stock, but we just did a huge restock of Tshirts and hoodies. Anyone can feel free to contact me directly at steven@meleefightgear.com with any questions or concerns.

As for shipping to the UK, we don't make up the prices, we just charge what the USPS charges us...we are looking into other shipping options.

Thanks for all of the support throughout the last few years.
    Melee has always treated me good!!!
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by EricSydell View Post
    around 6 months ago i tried ordering a tshirt but they didnt have my size, oh well...so i tried anonther color, they didnt have my size again. melee was virtually out of every style in medium and large. when i sent an email i was told they would have more stock in a week. needless to say it never happened i sent 2 more emails over the next 3 weeks and i always got the same answer. give us another week.

about a month ago i tried again, this time looking for a sweatshirt and same story. 2 emails and 3 weeks later and no new sizes. dont get me wrong they have been great responding to emails but when it comes to getting merch they have been pretty bad. i have never tried so hard to give someone my money.

since joining the nibiru forum roughly a week ago i read up on some older posts and it seems others have had issues too. i also read a post where eddie himself said that melee could only sell what they currently had in stock as he was not in partnership with them anymore. if this is true why would melee on 2 occasions for weeks tell me they were getting more sizes and continue to field emails? if anyone could help clear things up i would greatly appreciate it. i dont want to keep bothering these guys if they have no way of selling me my specific size.

ps-if im digging up old news then all apologies.
    same happened to me just dont buy it from them. Try budovideos or until Eddie opens his store. That's what I'm doing

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Melee Steve,
    You have supported me throughout my journey with fight gear that has been very solid for me and my affiliate members etc...

Some people just don't understand the ins and outs of your business. Thank you for all your support and for giving me a chance to fly the 10th Planet JJ Flag for all to see.

Im sure Eddie has his hands full right now with the new line, and is taking matters into his own hands, but that doesn't take anything away from what a great job you have done so far for ALL OF US, regardless of how impatient some people can be.

Thanks again Steve

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANK BARCA View Post
    Melee Steve,
    You have supported me throughout my journey with fight gear that has been very solid for me and my affiliate members etc...

Some people just don't understand the ins and outs of your business. Thank you for all your support and for giving me a chance to fly the 10th Planet JJ Flag for all to see.

Im sure Eddie has his hands full right now with the new line, and is taking matters into his own hands, but that doesn't take anything away from what a great job you have done so far for ALL OF US, regardless of how impatient some people can be.

Thanks again Steve
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by FRANK BARCA View Post
    Melee Steve,

Thanks again Steve
    +1 i still owe you a beer mate

Array

School
    10th Planet Poplar Bluff.
    Ditto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    Melee has always treated me good!!!

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamze View Post
    Ditto.
    same here

I wonder if Eddie will keep some of the same designs. Sure would like to get a fruits and vegetables shirt....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123