Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago

Found someones Lost Silver Medal from Chicago NAGA

Hey guys, someone had left a silver medal and grey t-shirt in the third floor bleacher area the 10p fam was chilling. I saw it there early in the day so I am pretty sure it was from a kids or teens competitor, and I think I had seen a kids division 10p roller holding it at one point but don't recall who. Not many if any non 10p people were in that higher level area we were stretching so I think it's probably one of ours, at the end of the event when we all left the area it was still left behind, so I took it and informed everyone in the area and people at the other 10th planet moons that were present that I would take it to the 10p Chicago school and for everyone to try to find who's it is so we can send them it.

So if anyone knows who's it might be, or can inquire to anyone from any non chicago north moon that was at the Chicago NAGA if any of them had left it, please let me know here or Call 10th Planet Chicago North/Josh the owner of it so we can get this medal to whoever earned it along with their shirt.

Thanks! And great meeting all of you from the surrounding area moon's and the ronins that attended! Congrats to Ant and Crank on their champ belts, and all the 10p who took medals and respect to all who put their heart and body out there trying.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Thanks Dan for posting this. 847-579-9120 is the number to reach me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chi-Raq - 10PSOG
    I believe that would be our very own Nick's Medal.
    Panda travels the 10th Planet and flows free.....10th Planet Special Operations Group for life!
    The Shadiest Mother Fucker of them all....