Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    HQ

Traincation update and Venue change

I just want to give everyone an update. As of right now there is not enough interest to make the traincation happen.
    This does not mean that its not happening YET. Just that if you are planning on coming then please get in touch with me asap! All you need to do right now is put your deposit down. We can still put you on payments or make arrangements with you.

Also WHEN we make this thing happen, we are going to be at a different resort. We're still "rockin" just now we're Red Rock-in. We will be at the Red Rock resort, which is about 20 minutes away from the strip and a really amazing a beautiful resort!!

Come on you guys, this is going to be awesome, jiu jitsu, give ways, UFC, fighters dropping by and the 10th Planet Family. What more could you ask for??

Hit me up with questions and to reserve your spot 10thplanetcruise@gmail.com or 10thplanetcruise.com
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Where can I find more info on this "Traincation". Sounds like fun and my employer just told me I gotta start taking some vacation..

Aaron in San Diego

Found it, Thanks!!!

Array

School
    HQ
    Sweet Aaron!! You can go to 10thplanetcruise.com or email me. But here is a basic breakdown:

July 5-8 2012 Red Rock Resort, Las Vegas

Cost: $1,000
    It includes 3 seminars with Eddie, 1 seminar each with Einstein, Denny and Sean, 6 Rebel Yoga classes, a shared hotel room, breakfast, lunch and snacks, gift bag and give aways.

You can put your deposit down at 10thplanetcruise.com which is $150 and goes towards your total balance or you can e-mail me 10thplanetcruise@gmail.com

Let me know if you have any other questions
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    I'm trying to get the time off of school but won't be sure if I can for at least a few more weeks.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    How much for family that arent going to train?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    HQ
    Adults or kids Brent?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Ideally +1 adult but just to get a price in case I cant load the kids off on someone, so +1 adult and 2 kids 3 years and younger if that makes a difference
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    HQ
    OK, the other adult will have to buy the Yoga package ($800) which will cover all the same stuff except jiu jitsu. We wouldn't charge for kids, but let me check with the hotel to see if they do, usually with kids that young there shouldn't be any additional charges unless you need a roll away bed, but I don't want to give you wrong info.

Array

School
    Sergio Penha
    Red Rock is a gorgeous property here in Vegas. You guys will love it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast