Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton Sparks View Post
    Look who has a horseshoe up their ass now.....DX FOR LIFE....SUCK IT!!!!

What just happened?

JackiechanBlackSS.jpg

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Woah!!! Brock has submissions off his back!?!?!? Since when did this come around!? I thought all he was good for was being hit!

Array

School
    shadowhouse jj 10th planet ronin
    I like how HHH was holding his elbow and it didn't hurt his shoulder! Gotta love the WWE

Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Marshall View Post
    Not sure if this is good or bad exposure for jiu jitsu/MMA having Brock pull guard and "break" Triple H's arm with a kimura, either way its funny to see. Skip to 2mins if you want to miss all the rubbish

This is good for Jiu Jitsu, pro wrastlin has a lot off eye's watching=more exposure= more awareness of Jiu Jitsu on a higher level. The UnderTaker does gogo's, right?

Quote Originally Posted by DENNY PROKOPOS View Post
    This is good for Jiu Jitsu, pro wrastlin has a lot off eye's watching=more exposure= more awareness of Jiu Jitsu on a higher level. The UnderTaker does gogo's, right?
    But u don't think it will spawn more hillbillies hurting each other al la the rear naked choke death at the wrestelmania party? Granted the RNC is pretty widely known (even if they aren't doing it right) so its not like that had anything to do with JJ (maybe) but the kimura and gogo are linked directly with JJ. I guess what I'm saying is does any exposure=good exposure or is there negative exposure too?

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    can't be helped. can't be stopped. just for wrestling fans, enjoy the ride. it looked great. looked like it popped. triple h sold it great. some of these jiu-jitsu holds have been around pro wrestling for a long time. i was watching shawn michaels and bret hart at wrestlemania 12 a couple weeks ago and shawn had bret in an arm bar for a while.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12