Array

School
    Going Rogue Again

Competing Tomorrow, tips on keeping me weight down??

hey stallions
    got my first competition tomorrow and i dont wanna be too heavy or they might make me go against the 100kg+ guys (improbably around 87-90 right now) if im 90+ then its gonna make things much harder than they need to be lol.
    if you guys have any good tips for what to eat?, when?, how much water i should drink? etc etc i'd really appreciate you sharing as im a total noob as this shit

i'm also starting to get nervous as hell, but hopefully i can pull out some good performances!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Just go out there and try your hardest, it's all you can do, have fun and video it
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Just go out there and try your hardest, it's all you can do, have fun and video it
    Yeah, you could do that, OR you could do it the real mans way. Grab a pipe and take a few hits of PCP a few minutes before the tournament begins. And dont be afraid to use some of the hidden, less talked about methods of jiujitsu. Stuck in rubberguard? No problem, thats a move youre getting out of with 1 finger. Give em the ole oil check and theyll be letting go in no time.

As for the weight, Id say your best bet is to probably just dehydrate yourself as much as possible. Keep running/sweating, until you reach the point where you find yourself randomly blacking out. (Thats the sign youre doing it right). If you start puking (blood), dont worry about it, thats just more weight you dont have to worry about. You do these things, and you'll be on your way to ADCC in no time! Best of luck! And break a leg! (No really, snap someones leg.. Just so they know you aint no woman)

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Thanks Master
    i'll definitely do my best!

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Watch the carbs, don't have late night takeout. When is the weigh in the night before or u weighing in day of?

Array

School
    DeSouza Dojo
    Where are you competing Karim?

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    im weighing in tomorrow, the day of. its a judo competition.
    im gonna grab some sleep now, got an early morning of preperation

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Best wishes!!

Sam Sales

Good luck brother. Keep us posted. :-)