Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

MTS 39....so good

Check it out if you haven't. Ken Flo and Manny show some REALLY good moves. And Blackened Kill Symphony makes a comeback.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Sam Sales

yes it was yet another great episode. Thanks Eddie. :-)

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Lots of info from Manny. I'm gonna have to rewatch this at home where I can rewind and play back a few times. I liked Kenny's entry, only thing that I feel he missed (it's ingrained in my mind) is hugging the knee to control the leg. Manny's preference of laying on the leg is an interesting option too because I find myself in that position every so often but I always work to adjust myself to the way I was taught. This shows me that I can finish even if I'm in that position. It also avoids my instinct of reaping the knee. And finishing belly down looks like it has a ton of leverage.

Awesome episode. I loved Manny's energy. Excited teachers are always fun to learn from. Joey's bit was funny as usual. How could I forget Renato and Glover. That was hilarious. I still need to finish the episode, but so far, it's a great one.

Good material. Can't wait to go back and rewatch without being distracted by things like work. Pesky work always interfering with my jiu jitsu. LOL.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Yeah, Manny LOVES showing his shit, I'm super curious as to what Herzog thinks of his 50/50 escapes
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Fantastic episode!

I can't wait to start trying some of this material out

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago North
    Not a fan of the intro clip... but the techs shown are gold as always! Watching now while I work.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Awesome episode! lmao at Eddie's leg lock yells!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    Awesome episode! lmao at Eddie's leg lock yells!
    Yeah Manny looks like his squeeze is tight even when he goes light.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Yeah, Manny LOVES showing his shit, I'm super curious as to what Herzog thinks of his 50/50 escapes
    this ^^^ and other Herzog comments. I think he said "no, no" to a position I just learned in a Herzog TWIR edisode. I need to rewatch both to compare.
    Look forward to Herzog comments. Thanks Eddie. Another great addition to my "summer of leg locks 2012"

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    The intro clip should have been unnecessary. It really is knowledge that should be common as fuck that we should have all seen or heard a long, long time ago.
    Fact that its news to most people is scary. (I better leave alone just how scary...)

As for the rest of the episode, its really pleasing personally that this is a leglock episode cus its an area of my game I'm desperate to improve on.

I lost my last match to a footlock and have been pestering Mick Broster and Chris Herzog for tips on the leg game ever since, as well as watching lots of Palhares setups and putting time aside to drill leg stuff only with some of my training partners before classes etc.

This episodes gonna get put on repeat forever or until I'm happy my leg game is at least close to the standard of the rest of my game.

So really appreciate this episode Eddie, thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast