Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    watch the video tho, they never kept him on it ... he administered it through an oil not toking... he did it for pain relief and it actually gave the kid an appetite to eat which he never had before it while on chemo. I was a skeptic when I read the title of the video. but when you see the kid get cured through a combination of things and get weened off the FDA äpproved"drug its hard to deny that it may be the alternative. I have a son and much like Eddie I dont think that kids/teens etc are who weed is for on a recreational level. This was for a pure medical reason and it seems to have worked. The father mentions how great it was to see his son eat a piece of cheese on his own, cuz it showed a want to live unlike previously because the nasia etc. caused by the chemo. This isnt the story of using weed as a recreational means of killing pain ...
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by jolanda olsthoorn View Post
    If you know what you are doing and have done your own research, it can certainly also use by young children in a low dose. Today I had my chemotherapy couple of weeks ago i met this kid his name is erik and he's 10 years old and has the Same disease as I have, i was talking to his parents about pain control, they are surprised that i could walk that well. Because erik sits in a wheelchair because of leg pain,
    So I asked have you ever thought of hemp oil or hemp tea. They had talked to the doctors about it but they were very against it! Today i saw erik for the first time walk into the hospital. Hey drinks weed every morning weedtea with lemonade. And the pain scale is down from a big 10 to a 5 .
    Today erik's parents had to tell the doctors. I., so excited still waiting for that call ,erik mother will keeps me posted !
    Isn't this an amazing story
    Case in point Anyone who thinks that there isnt REAL benefits aside from the recreational (of which I also dont have a problem with) has been brain washed by pharmaceutical companies and corporations.
    Stewart Landry

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough

Only a little off topic ... but proof again that its more about money than really curing shit or helping those who are suffering .... Medicinal weed is cheap and would kill profits from corporations ... same as this stuff....
    this video also leads you to wonder where all our money goes that we give into researching a cure
    Stewart Landry

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    Sorry, I just disagree with this. This isn't a 10 year old, this is a toddler. It's sad, but scheduling of marijuana has prevented us from doing the necessary research to assure that a toddler can use it. Say he lives - what if you just screwed up his brain? What if he actually had a chance to make it through and live a normal life, but now his wires are crosses, so to speak? I think it might actually be safe - the problem is we just don't know, and so far, evidence says that generally, mind-altering drugs are HORRIBLE for developing brains.

And btw, I am an avid smoker, a proponent of legalization and especially medical use, and a former dispensary worker. I'm pro-cannabis, and in favor of finding as many medical uses as possible. I just don't think we should take a leap of faith with toddlers until we know more

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    you may be correct, Im not claiming to be an expert by any stretch, whats sad is that the research will most likely not be done for the same reason that it isnt being done in the other video I posted ... its cheap ... and Big Pharma and the likes arent gonna lose money for something safe and less likely to fuck you up if there isnt any money in it
    Stewart Landry

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    for medical purposes i would say yes...

it is much safer than prescription drugs...

for recreation i would say no...

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Almeida View Post
    for medical purposes i would say yes...

it is much safer than prescription drugs...

for recreation i would say no...
    For kids or in general?

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    Quote Originally Posted by Max P. View Post
    For kids or in general?
    for kids...

i dont care what adults do, as long as it doesnt infringe on someone else...

you can do heron in your own home if you want, just dont go out in public were you might do something stupid to someone else...

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Almeida View Post
    for kids...

i dont care what adults do, as long as it doesnt infringe on someone else...

you can do heron in your own home if you want, just dont go out in public were you might do something stupid to someone else...
    alright Yea I pretty much agree with that - and I'm not smoking or doing anything else lol

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    yo i saw this video on cnn where thease dudes gave this toddler 4 or 5 at the most a fat blunt and it looked like the kid knew how to smoke it so they deff did it before, and this dude i used to buy weed from gave his little 6 year old some weed and the little dude also knew how to hit it, i just shook my head got my sack and left, but if that was my kid i'd be in jail for assalt and battery

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast