Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fvck Nick Diaz

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaine Stevens View Post
    Promoter fails to donate the money to charity as agreed. (shady) Promoter changes rules for weigh ins to accommodate fellow Brazilian
    Match ain't happening -Diaz Bros
    I saw someone post that same thing on sherdog, and it was soundly refuted.

Diaz was promising to donate his purse to charity.
    That's his business, not the promoters.

And as far as the weight change went, it was going to be 5 pounds over what was first discussed, but he came in the original weight at 180.

Estima came in at the original weight, Diaz didn't even show.

Array

School
    10th planet Melbourne/ GVJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    +1

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    I have a feeling that Nick Diaz can not handle losing and if it is almost certainly going to happen, he backs out of shit. He is a good fighter don't get me wrong but he defends his title nice and happy against some strikers where Nick feels comfortable and as soon as he is matched with a wrestler and even for UFC championship, he starts no showing press conference. Same thing here, even Renzo said that Braulio is on top of his game and the possibility of getting rolled over on pay per view may have caused Nick to back out. ( he did not say the last part, he only said Braulio is on top oh his game). To me I am thinking that between the 2 brothers Nate is the real deal. He can talk in front of a camera, he is responsible so far, he respects his opponents way more and keeps his in cage clowning to a tasteful amount where you enjoy watching it and see his aggression come out, but its not to a point where you feel like all he is trying to do is make a fool of the other guy.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    More than people know... Nick has Hellas shit going on with his life (real similar to my own). Not to mention this whole match was shady as fuck... He didn't want to do it from the get go, cause he knew it was a marketing scheme for Braulio's MMA debut... What happened at the last minute? Not sure, I was stuck in bum fuck Egypt...
    Nick pulled a fucking douche move!!! Plain & simple, you don't take the fight or you back out early! Its not fair to have Braulio train all this time. Fly to Cali. from England. For a no a show. No excuse will be good enough!

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    lol wow it's funny how angry people get, fuck nick this fuck nick that, and so many will jump right back on his dick when he whoops some more ass in the ufc. but theres no need to be pissed off over shit you can't control

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    lol wow it's funny how angry people get, fuck nick this fuck nick that, and so many will jump right back on his dick when he whoops some more ass in the ufc. but theres no need to be pissed off over shit you can't control
    I'm not angry! Nick is and will always be a douche. Its just a fact! or, or IMO he's mildly Autistic: which I truly believe! If that's true then that would explain a lot!

Funny thing is...if Nick wasn't talented. Cesar would have dumped his ass years ago! That goes for the UFC too! But since they can make money off him. They will put up with the shit!

Array

School
    blank
    it was balls. but hell, how sick was glover/terra?

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    dude I was never will never be on the nick diaz wagon. he could beat everyone in every division i still wouldn't bat an eyelash. bitches pull bitch moves and this was a bitch move. i have no hespecth for the-a a-a how do you say? ah yes bitches! mind you i'm not pissed( i would've paid double for glover vs terra, but sadly didn't have the ten lol) the huggers vs haters thing is hilarious, especially when it clearly points to him being the flake he is proving himself to be, and the immeadiate response is "haters will be haters you'll be dick riding soon enough w/ the rest of us" ( paraphase of course)
    love and light my bros and sis's!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    More than people know... Nick has Hellas shit going on with his life (real similar to my own). Not to mention this whole match was shady as fuck... He didn't want to do it from the get go, cause he knew it was a marketing scheme for Braulio's MMA debut... What happened at the last minute? Not sure, I was stuck in bum fuck Egypt...
    What kinda bummy ass excuse is this? Everyone has shit in their lives. I have anxiety like Nick. I get that he has all types of issues. But your word as a man has to be worth something. He promised to be there and he promised his purse to those children at St. Jude's. If he thought is was a "scheme" for Braulio's MMA debut he should've just declined and said no thank you.

All these bullshit rumors of Braulio not making weight are false. He made the weight cut, on time, there were never any issues on his side of things. He flew in from the UK, missed being with his family, and Nick just decided to screw over the sick children, the fans that paid 30 bucks to be there live, the fans that paid 10 bucks to watch online, as well as the entire BJJ community.

I thought I was a hardcore Nick Diaz fan but this is inexcusable, and the way his die hard fans can spin this to somehow make it Braulio's fault is astonishing. Braulio, the guy that showed up, on time, on weight, is somehow at fault here? Crazy.

we all got trolled by nick diaz

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast