Array

School
    Gracie University

Braulio Estima Responds To Cesar Gracie's Statement

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    i like braulio but he's being very silly challenging nick to a mma fight, he would gas and drown while getting jabbed to death, plus he'd have to actually make 170 after working his way to the ufc & the top of the 170. division not going to happen, & the days of going streight to the ufc based on being a jiujitsu world champ are over, honestly being a jiujitsu world champ doesn't carry much weight in the current ufc like it did in the past. true diaz fans are loyal because we see that loyalty in nick. so win, loose, draw, or failed weed test, or no show, it's still 209 bitch

Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    i like braulio but he's being very silly challenging nick to a mma fight, he would gas and drown while getting jabbed to death, plus he'd have to actually make 170 after working his way to the ufc & the top of the 170. division not going to happen, & the days of going streight to the ufc based on being a jiujitsu world champ are over, honestly being a jiujitsu world champ doesn't carry much weight in the current ufc like it did in the past. true diaz fans are loyal because we see that loyalty in nick. so win, loose, draw, or failed weed test, or no show, it's still 209 bitch
    At least you admit your bias.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post

Sorry I...vomited a little in my mouth.
    ANYWAY, that's irrelevant, Estima is top 5 in BJJ, but nick got a match with him.
    He had a right to call him out, maybe to another BJJ match instead of mma, but he still had a right to call him out.

There was some radio show with Estima and Cesar though, and apparently from them talking to one another, it sounds more like the promoter was fucking up majorly.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Download and take a listen to Braulio & Cesar!!!

http://www.insidebjj.com/2012/05/16/21-cesar-braulio/

Best part was at the end. When Cesar was talking about his conversation with Renzo about a Professional League! Death to the IBJJF!!!