Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Phuket Top Team
    Jason, if I were in your shoes I might do the following:

Sit down with my mom, calmly and sincerely tell her that I love her and that I understand how hard it is for her to juggle work, drive me to and fro, and deal with all the millions of other things on her mind.

I would tell her that I want both of us to be happy - as happy as we can be, as often as possible, because life is short. I can't be happy if I don't follow my passion, mom, and if I approach jiu jitsu in halves, I won't make progress.

I have a wonderful mentor and friend, he's a man I look up to and his name is Scott. He'd like to meet you so you can feel what kind of person he is. He's one of the best grapplers in the world and he's offered to take me under his wing and even drive me home.

I hope that helps.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Actually forget the tazer. Kyle is right.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Actually forget the tazer. Kyle is right.
    It is LA afterall, and I am from Oakland so that's not saying much. I used to work Security. I am telling you man, crackheads eat tazers for breakfast lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Koh View Post
    No if my mom drops me off and goes back home then comes back again to pick me up, that's already like 12 miles. I also have curfew cause I'm a minor.
    Pay for gas then. Unless your mom's car is getting 12 miles to the gallon then you should be able to afford it. If shes not waiting around then I guess I dont understand why she doesnt just come to get you a little later. If its because its passed your curfew then theres nothing you can do about it
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by VicDorfman
    Jason, if I were in your shoes I might do the following:

Sit down with my mom, calmly and sincerely tell her that I love her and that I understand how hard it is for her to juggle work, drive me to and fro, and deal with all the millions of other things on her mind.

I would tell her that I want both of us to be happy - as happy as we can be, as often as possible, because life is short. I can't be happy if I don't follow my passion, mom, and if I approach jiu jitsu in halves, I won't make progress.

I have a wonderful mentor and friend, he's a man I look up to and his name is Scott. He'd like to meet you so you can feel what kind of person he is. He's one of the best grapplers in the world and he's offered to take me under his wing and even drive me home.

I hope that helps.
    This is your best bet my friend

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Have her buy you a gun.
    +1 lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    well thanks for the advice's. I'll try to work out something with my mom.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Just tell her look would you rather have me training in a controlled environment off the streets staying out of trouble under the supervision of adults, or running wit a band of crackheads slanging stolen tv's throwin up my set like I dont giva what!!!!!!! hahaha Hope it all works out for you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123