Array

School
    10th Planet Melbourne

Home away from Home

Made the trip over to Melbourne to train with Frank Barca and his pack of wild dogs, again on the weekend. Once again an amzing experience, these 10 hour round trips are starting to wreck me, but so worth it. Frank as a coach is so giving with his knowledge, he holds nothing back. And is a beast on the mat, he doesn't hide when it's time to do the hard work.

As soon as i start the drive home i'm already planning my next trip over. IN the last 2 years i've travelled over 20 + times, been to seminars by Einstein and twice with Eddie, made some amazing friends and gone from a complete novice to realising i have 2 legs and 2 arms... I owe all that to Frank, his passion for the game is infectious.

If you live in Australia, and you have even the slightest interest in the 10th Planet System or even just Nogi Grappling/MMA do yourself a favor and head to 10th planet Melbourne and learn from the Man.

also just want to wish all my brothers and sister competing in a couple of weeks at pan pacs the best of luck. Lets show em how 10 do... and bring Franky home some medals.

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    On my list for when I'm in Melb next for sure aswell as to seek you out in the Mt Matt and have a roll. Got a crew from AMMA heading over for the Pan Pacs so do as 10 do, as long as its not against my crew
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

frank is such a nice guy always offering to help you i feel like he goes out of his way when i get over to melbs a true warrior and absolute gentleman and a wizard when it comes to boosting your game i've been twice this year and every time i come back my game jumps leaps and bounds i can't thank frank enough for all that he has given to me now i've got to get him over to the west coast for some seminars

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Wow. I'm speechless boys. I'm very proud of all we have done so far in the system and to have you boys on board and enthusiastic about investing your time with us is awesome. It goes both ways and I appreciate your kindness