Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Mike Dewitt, Joe Rogan, Louis Ho
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    Well I am jumping on the podium here and casting my vote for John Botello. I have been with him for a little of 2 years. My quest with 10th Planet initially started with my son. He was a smaller kid in school and he wanted something he could do to try and protect himself, while staying active. I heard Joe Rogan quoting 10th planet and Eddie Bravo when I was watching a UFC fight. I figured let me at least look to see if there was a gym locally (since at the time I knew nothing about Jiu Jitsu), luckily for me the gym was 5 minutes from my house at the time. We made the decision to go in for an initial class and my son has been hooked ever since. John welcomed us with open arms, not knowing anything about the sport. Since that 1st day he has taken my son under his wing, and is now the oldest raking kid in the class. Shortly after i caught the bug and came in for my class and have been with john and 10th planet phoenix ever since. I cant thank him enough for what he has done for me or my son in the form of confidence and self esteem when it comes to putting it all on the line. Taking the time and patience to teach a kids class, and taking that same time and patience to teach adults is even better. He allows us all to find our own way thru the system. and will give us the individual time to piece together the small things in order to get things to work. We have built a family here. Thick or thin we've been thru it all. He has motivated us to compete and has never missed a competiton, where we had anyone competiting (even it it was only 1 or 2 of us). Leadership is a very important factor to me in anything that I do. Unity is next and we pride ourselves on doing that. I am sure there are other that feel the same from our camp and I am sure will chime in. Here is my vote for Master Yoda.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Moon of the Year: San Francisco

Nibiru Warrior of the Year: Mighty Mike Dewitt Jr.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Is Ant too young for warrior of the year? :}

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    Rogan (for getting his blackbelt after almost 2 decades of hard work) or Mike Dewitt for being the baddest mother fucker on the planet.

Andrew T

I agree that Joe should get the nod. He got promoted to black belt which is a huge milestone. He's a general in the army now. He's dropping knowledge on his podcast about ego, workout routines, supplements to improve everyone's game. I'm addicted to kettlebells now and I have already noticed results. He's reppin 10thp shirts at UFC weigh-ins and helping to grow the 10th planet name.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Damn, now Joe's in the running
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I'm voting for Brother Mike Dewitt!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Oakland
    Joe Rogan
    https://www.facebook.com/michael.hillebrand.77

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    If the criteria would be thirst for knowledge, loyalty to the system, and warrior spirit, I'd give to Brian "Barn Cat" Debes. This hick from Texas has shown me what a Nibiru warrior should be. He's got a lot of things working against him (ie. bad back, mild retardation). But despite all this, he's all over the place...he was at the 10th Planet Cruise, he was with me in Vegas, he competed at GQ Vegas and at Gracie Worlds. For me, he's a shining example of where a Nibiru Warrior's heart should be. So, there you have it. My vote goes to Brian "Barn Cat" Debes.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast