Thread: Kimura Trap

Array

School
    boot camp Jiu jitsu

Kimura Trap

Anyone have any experience using this system Before?I ve been getting alot of emails from Alan Belcher about this system,so I'm just wondering if anyone has used it before.

Array

School
    blank
    I've been curious about that as well. Belcher and Avellan have amped up e-mails and marketing to Lloyd Irvin levels.

I'm not saying I don't think it would be any good but the presentation of it feels cheap or something. A product with zero merit would be presented the same way.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I just looked it up, I'm interested in checking it out. Kimuras are under utilized in our gym so I often look for them from diff positions. If they leave an arm dangling in side control I'll
    Lock it up and roll them and try to keep the sub as I gain top position.

Array

School
    grizzly mma gracie barra allamosa colorado
    looks good enough to check out...

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Legit guys throwin together a video set sounds good to me. Even if it seems a little informercialesque.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    David Avellan is mad legit, kimura's are mad legit, David is a kimura master, sounds like fully legit instructional to me
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    David Avellan is mad legit, kimura's are mad legit, David is a kimura master, sounds like fully legit instructional to me
    From the master himself. I was skeptical just because of the telemarketing/infomercial style. But the tech in the video was super legit so I was a little conflicted. But I trust your word Master Eddie. Another DVD set to add to my Christmas list.

Array

School
    boot camp Jiu jitsu
    Yup guess that answers my questions,thanks bro,really appreciate everyone's info.