Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANK BARCA View Post
    Trez..you're a beast son!
    Thanks Frank!!! Coming from you that means alot to me!!!!

Gem and Greg, Glad I can help you guys out. Im just doin what I gotta do to get deep into this system. I broke it down into a science to know the many many options. The way I explain the system to everyone I use a car analogy. i.e. You have your car brands, Chevy, Dodge, Ford, Chrysler, Cadillac, etc. (each brand represents positions, like mount, side control etc.) Then from every brand you have your models i.e Chevy you have your impala, malibu, tahoe etc. Thos represent the different forms of the position. Like Over/Under side control, Judo SC, Twisted SC etc. Then say from your impalas you have your imapala ss, your impala sedan etc. those are the different moves and counters. Kinda confusing but most people get it. I teach my guys like that for every move theres a counter and reaction so you gotta be thinking about all of that. So I focused solely on 10thp theory when i first got into the system due to not have anyone to roll with then I met us with my krew and now were tryin to get the 10 movement down here! So basically I say if you wanna get really good at this system and dont have any access to a moon or a hotbox then break it down into sections and put your reps in. I also asked alot of questions. Ari and Master Herzog never let a question go unanswered!!!!! So if you dont have a moon or hotbox to train at theres the Ronin way to Approach the system!!! MAKE THAT LIST SON!!!!! haha
    Last edited by Trez "Rat" Reyna; 10-09-2012 at 11:24 AM.
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    10PJJ Ronin/ Victory MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Trez Reyna View Post
    Just do what I did, I got a move list from the MTR dvd and book and put them together, Then I Did the same with the MTT book, Then I made a move list from the 10th planet all stars dvd (Also a must have), Then I made a list of the MTS videos then they put one on here so I updated mine saved me some time, and then I have 10th planet Rochester (Master Big Dog Zog) on my face book and they release a training blog so if I dont have it on my list I write it down. Itys safe to say I did the work haha Anything in the books and dvds that dont have a name in the MTS videos ive noticed some moves are named ie. the in the book it was just called farside armbar but in MTS its called The Jelly fish. I made this list and its how I learned the system. Just watch all the videos and buy all the reference and get to studying. worked for me. Ive never once been to a grappling class just learned it out my garage Straight Ronin!!!!!! hahaha I still have alot to study but Im trying to do the same thing. Im trying to be a monster 10thp purbred! haha

"The Ronin Method" VERY Impressive man! I'm thinking about making it into a giant banner and mounting it in my gym.
    Last edited by Charles II; 10-09-2012 at 12:15 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles II View Post
    "The Ronin Method" VERY Impressive man! I'm thinking about making it into a giant banner and mounting it in my gym.

I Guess Im on to something haha

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    Alright I'm gonna be that guy,... Trez please post your list, start a new thread, name it the ronin method, it will be stickied and all will be happY

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonrivello View Post
    Alright I'm gonna be that guy,... Trez please post your list, start a new thread, name it the ronin method, it will be stickied and all will be happY
    yes, this plz!!!!! (I'm that second guy)

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonrivello View Post
    Ill get on it.

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    Thank you, your gonna help Alot of people with it

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Newport
    Badass.
    I started training in 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu in 2006 after serving 4 years in the USAF.
    I became a professional MMA fighter in 2009 and got my blackbelt from Eddie in January of 2016.
    Owner of the Tsunami Training Center in Newport, Oregon.
    http://www.tsunamitc.com

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Trez, you ever post your list?

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Im working on it right now. I pretty much just wrote down everything down together so right now im breaking everything into categories. like "Failed hand to the mat", Failed dbl underhooks" etc. ill post it soon as I can. I promise.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast