Array

School
    Advanced Martial Arts/10th Planet Bethlehem

So where can I get 10th planet patches now?

So I just got my blue belt and I went to try and order a blue patch for my GI pants but melee doesn't have them anymore and the store on 10thplanetjj doesn't have them yet. Does anyone know if there coming I know Eddie has alot going on right now just wondering if I should turn to ebay or not thanks guys .

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanPitts View Post
    So I just got my blue belt and I went to try and order a blue patch for my GI pants but melee doesn't have them anymore and the store on 10thplanetjj doesn't have them yet. Does anyone know if there coming I know Eddie has alot going on right now just wondering if I should turn to ebay or not thanks guys .
    Last time I looked budovideo had the big ass patches, I think there 13X9 same as ebay. You can have them made by nhbgear, if you get permission to use to the 10th Planet logo (probably just send eddie a pm)

Of course, if you need them to rep 10th planet why not get them from ebay? I seriously doubt eddie or anyone would care a bit.

Array

School
    CTBJJ: Caio Terra, Samir Chantre, Flavio Meier & Oswaldo Augusto
    I have been looking for a patch to add to my Gi as well...Looks like ebay is the "go to" option

GB