Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    I meant Jon helton, stupid Droid thinking its smarter than me. And Nathan, sorry to have lumped Brazilians in such a negative way. I actually thought charuto was one of the coolest guys I ever met. Thank you for pointing out a whole other aspect to why you shouldn't react on emotions alone. I've got alot to learn and I am taking a different approach than before. Maybe I should smoke some weed and chill out

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by frank-theman-james View Post
    I meant Jon helton, stupid Droid thinking its smarter than me. And Nathan, sorry to have lumped Brazilians in such a negative way. I actually thought charuto was one of the coolest guys I ever met. Thank you for pointing out a whole other aspect to why you shouldn't react on emotions alone. I've got alot to learn and I am taking a different approach than before. Maybe I should smoke some weed and chill out
    Great stuff, dude. It takes a strong mind to admit a mistake.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan "Máquina" View Post
    Great stuff, dude. It takes a strong mind to admit a mistake.
    Thank you for understanding. I hope one day to travel west and meet all of the guys at HQ, and let you guys see that I really am just excited about all this and my goal is to one day be a good representative for 10pjj.

Array

School
    Jean Jacques Machado JJ 'Team Juarez'
    too much to read!! just had mid terms, ill come back to this later...

Quote Originally Posted by frank-theman-james View Post
    Hey Jason, I would first of all like to say that I am in agreement with you also after having time toreflect on this situation. Not only did I write this from anger , I was also very sick at the time and had been laid up in bed for about 4 days. I guess I over reacted because I felt that something that I truly care about (10thpjj) was being talked shit about. I can tell that after speaking with Jon Shelton and especially Neale hoerle, I quickly regretted what had done. Neale made me understand better what the bigger picture is. I hope that this explanation makes my ignorance a little more forgivable, as I am still learning things about this wonderful system that I really do care about. If it makes everyone understand that I know my mistake, I have apologized to the brown belt that I argued with. Jon and Neale are great guys who have helped me see things differently, and I hope that the original post does not reflect upon them. Without their words, I may have felt that it was right for me to defend 10pjj the way I did. In reality, I was hoping that this thread would be forgotten, but since it hasn't, is it possible to have a moderator remove it since this is no longer how I feel? If not I understand and I am willing to take the just do criticism. Once again forgive my ignorance
    Thanks for your input also
    Good stuff Frank. It was powerful for you to come on here and admit making a mistake.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Who the fuck is Jon Shelton?? lol.

Call if you need to talk again Frank. Lesson learned I hope.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Helton View Post
    Who the fuck is Jon Shelton?? lol.

Call if you need to talk again Frank. Lesson learned I hope.
    sorry bout the typo, my droid thinks its smarter than me and changes shit all the time so I sound retarded, hey maybe I could blame this thread on my droid, lol. thanks for your pep talk and words of wisdom. I gotta make it down to charlotte soon. are you going to alders seminar in virginia

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    As long as money is right I'll be up there with Alder. He puts on a great seminar and I would hate to miss it. I should know by this week if I'm going on not.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123