Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg

Yeti real or not

http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/s...-1226507133971

Article claims that yeti is closer to us then monkey.

Maybe yeti's once ruled the earth and some cunty reptiles came and made us to mine gold.

You know how years ago there were a ton of reports of bigfoot/yeti/sasquatch, and tons of detailed reports about UFO's, and Chupacabra, and all that fun stuff? And now everyone older than 6 has a phone with a camera on it and there's not a single bit of good footage of any of it?

That either means that each and every one of these mystical magical creatures simultaneously recognized how our technology was advancing and made a concerted effort to never reveal themselves.....or it means that a lot of people are fucking liars.

You know that show "Finding Bigfoot"... Well every episode starts the same way, and ends the same way.
    Intro: Noises, weird movement, camera crew chasing after something.
    Ending: They didn't find big foot

Its like the Russian video where an alien's lifeless corpse was found in the snow and they recorded to show everyone... Once it became viral and A LOT of people were convinced, they just said it wasn't real...

There is most likely aliens out there 99%, have they or will they ever reach us? Do they have human features like the pentadactyle limb of their hands, big heads will skulls and 2 eyes that fly flying saucers? 0.00000000001%... I'm sure there is life out there in a planet that can sustain it, even if its microorganisms...

As for the yeti, and Bigfoot, come on... The only evidence is sone sketchy videos, and tales. But then again people don't need much evidence to believe something's real.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Hamilton View Post
    The only evidence is sone sketchy videos, and tales. But then again people don't need much evidence to believe something's real.
    people don't need any evidence in order to believe something, they only need faith.

There shooting a show up here in bigfoot country,
    http://lostcoastoutpost.com/2012/oct...unty-bigfoots/

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Snowsquatch is real.

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    Look up the Bili Ape and tell me the same thing couldn't happen in the massive and dense forests of North America...

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat Cummings View Post
    Look up the Bili Ape and tell me the same thing couldn't happen in the massive and dense forests of North America...
    A similar thing could happen. Since we don't have apes though it would be a new subspecies of a large mammal known to exist here like a subspecies of elk or mountain lion, (actually the lions in my area are known to be considerably larger than average in the US due to their predation of roosevelt elk)

This would be a similar situation to the Bili ape being discovered in Africa, also the bili ape is a formerly unknown chimpanzee subspecies, not a totally new species of ape (sympatric speciation). This is a lot easier to overlook than if, say a kangaroo or new world monkey were living in Africa.

Also we have fossil records for every mammal known to exist in North America and many more for those that no longer exist. No physical evidence has ever been found for an ape living in the americas.

Then again maybe that how bigfoot wants to keep it,
    Attachment 1657

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    people don't need any evidence in order to believe something, they only need faith.

There shooting a show up here in bigfoot country,
    http://lostcoastoutpost.com/2012/oct...unty-bigfoots/
    I know... I have more faith in the Sasquatch than A LOT of things... Still I doubt it.

Shouldn't the Sasquatch be reproducing rapidly though as their only competition for food and survival, and to be hunted by large mammals like cougars and grizzlies... Isn't that how evolution works. They live in a very favourable environment for their species..

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox
    There are hundreds of names from various Native American tribes in North America for the Sasquatch. Lots of these tribes never had any contact with each other yet they have words describing the same "mythical" creature along with cave paintings and stories. I think it's possible they existed once in North America and could've been exterminated by environmental pressure from European settlement, but I believe Yetis could also still be surviving in areas like the Himalayas or Siberia due to the relative undevelopment there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast