Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

Neil Degrasse Tyson steals Red Foxx's joke...

Listen to the very end, he rips off Red Foxx's joke about how God fucked up by putting a snack bar right next to a shit house, in reference to vaginas and assholes

Thank God the whole galactic alignment thing actually happens every year, and not every 26,000 years like we thought. I really believed that shit. If Neil Degrasse Tyson says it happens every year then it must be true, hopefully.

But I hope this dude isn't like that annoying Egyptologist that tries to debunk all of John Anthony West's theories. Neil Degrasse Tyson is obviously WAY smarter than me but he does have a little cockiness about him that makes me a tiny bit suspicious, especially since he worked for George W Bush.

From Wikepedia:

In 2001, President George W. Bush appointed Tyson to serve on the Commission on the Future of the United States Aerospace Industry and in 2004 to serve on the President's Commission on Implementation of United States Space Exploration Policy, the latter better known as the "Moon, Mars, and Beyond" commission. Soon afterward he was awarded the NASA Distinguished Public Service Medal, the highest civilian honor bestowed by NASA.[10]
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    If the President of the United States taps you with an honor to serve in that capacity, you say fuck your party affiliation and you take that shit. Neil Degrasse Tyson is one of very few people that still give me hope that the fundies won't completely rewrite history to fit into their silly 6000 year old earth story.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    You called it.

My opinion is he didn't "rip it off" per se, because NDT is not comedian and the joke is well known, so I look at it more as NDT paying homage to Red Foxx by using the joke and a wink to those who recognized the joke as one of Reds.

All scientist are debunkers, everybody debunk everybody.