Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Get the Mastering the Twister DVD! It will explain this and many other adjustments and techniques for your twister game! This reversal and how to avoid it are one of the first things covered in it

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Repetition repetition repetition

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    Fishnet.

I actually like fishnet to wrestler to the dodge. My memory may be faulty. Dodge is when you pull them on top right? My vocab is rusty.

Another bs thing I toy with to bait is to use your right leg to butterfly their right leg. Guys will feel that and want to use their other leg for some weird quarter guard.

Just some off the top suggestions of what I've done in the past to make it work.
    Just noticed your picture.

1. Left knee shoule be blocking his hip.

2. Left elbow should be shoving your opponent's tricep...as if you're trying to put his bicep to his ear.

3. Weight should be centered between the small of your back and your ass crack.

4. Small of your back/love handle smashed on opponent's face. Hip weight on opponent's bicep.

5. Right leg should be bent about 90 degrees. Knee pointed up toward the ceiling.

That should fix your twister side.

But yeah, fishnet works great.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Ford is pull on top, although I like to shoot under. Dodge is roll over. These are from turtle though. Chevy is from the back.

But yes, hogtie to fishnet is money.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Ford is pull on top, although I like to shoot under. Dodge is roll over. These are from turtle though. Chevy is from the back.

But yes, hogtie to fishnet is money.
    Thanks bro. My terminology is rusty AF. I need to dust off my twister DVD. Haven't watched it in a month. Finally gonna start training (knock on wood) next month. Gonna try to make it to Rochester too. Crossing my fingers man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12