Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Strength and Conditioning Video #2

Some of the guys on here liked the last video and wanted to see some more so here ya go let me know what ya think and if you have any questions

"If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

ttt
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy
    You can't ttt your own thread!

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy
    I think it's time for Ralph to get on here and start posting his own workout videos in response...he will definitely beat you in humor and in weird looks from bystanders...

i work at this gym and the other trainers who work there with me over the last two years still give me some strange looks lol

i TTT because since im on the east coast and alot of guys on here are on the west i would make sure more people got to see it

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Martinez View Post
    i work at this gym and the other trainers who work there with me over the last two years still give me some strange looks lol

i TTT because since im on the east coast and alot of guys on here are on the west i would make sure more people got to see it
    You should make a montage :-D everyone likes a montage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekZYPGxQbno

Going based off memory.. this is a similar workout to the other one you did. How do you split up your workouts etc..? Like what are your goals? I ask just because I like to see everyones training philosophy etc..

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    cool !! looks great , i see you have that kettlebell sled thing going on , i saw one of them online i was wondering about them

the only thing similar was the deadlift to jump and it was a different day i was setting a new high this day doing 255lbs last time i did my body weight of 205lbs. working on the montage going to add some of this things together with some of my jits and striking training as i learn how to work my new camera more and more.

The Kettlesled is nice and get if you have heavy KB cause i have sets of 80lbs so its easier to stack those then to get the same weight in 45lbs plates

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

also i do alot of total body training and sports specific training for fighting

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

all these views and 4 comments? show some love guys

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast