Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

One of the most AMAZING vid

As mentioned in another thread, Cora has come to the point where there isn't anyone her size at her gym that can really push her. I was worrying that she might slack of because of it. Even with just one arm, she's able to sub all the kids her size. So I was just browsing around online to maybe find an answer or someone who is in the same situation. But then I come onto this amazing vid. Great philosophy and mind blowing sparring session.

Great video, thanks for posting!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Profound vid.

This is the situational sparring I eluded too to the 10th. I learned a shit ton. Good find, great post.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Legend
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    great post, and really cool to see how MG can move, i know hes like the the best in the world or if not then super close but sometimes i think i atleast and i think other people forget what that means and what level he is really at. very very very cool video.

one thing i wasnt sure about though, when youre rolling with a complete beginner. was he saying still put all your energy in? i think i just missed the idea there for a second cos it sounds a bit like smashing a beginner.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    We deal with that with grace cause there just isn't any kids her level. Actually me and holland roll with her like a mini training partner. The Marcelo vid is probably the best thing for her, there are ways to push yourself even with a beginner.

Array

School
    Isaac: its not about smashing on the beginner. I take it as you setting a good example for the beginner. I don't know about the adults, but for the kids, most don't compete and for those that do, they have to train like its a competition all the time. If they drill hard, spar hard, they are always pushing themselves and when its competition time, they are use to it already. Once a beginner see you train hard, they will know that they will have to train hard. Thus you are changing the culture of your gym. When everyone trains hard, everyone wins.

Array

School
    Ronin & Project: Cauliflower Ear
    That's a great video! Thank you for posting it.

Array

School
    Toby: sure thing brother...love to share, if it help us..I'm sure it will help others out there also.

Array

School
    10TH PLANET GLASGOW!!
    wow, Amazing video! thanks for sharing!

It looked like he went in fast forward speed the second time. What an amazing grappler!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast