Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso

Combat Jiu Jitsu May 19th!

Ok so I am barely making it a priority to start posting and contributing to our 10th Planet website, and Nibiru Forum.

I wanted to take the opportunity to announce to all our 10th Planet bros across the globe and all 10th Planet moons that I will be representing our system as well as Nate Harris (10th Planet Santa Fe) in the U of MMA event happening on May 19th in the Nokia Palace!

Lets try to bombard this event with 10th Planet brothers and show them that 10th Planet can bang! I hope everyone comes out to support and make this a great event to showcase our system on the ground!

OSSSSSSSS

Array

School
    Reppin 10thP Ronin
    Good luck bro, wish I could be there but I'll be in Dallas for the Torque Open reppin 10th.P. to the fullest.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitto Chavez View Post
    Ok so I am barely making it a priority to start posting and contributing to our 10th Planet website, and Nibiru Forum.

I wanted to take the opportunity to announce to all our 10th Planet bros across the globe and all 10th Planet moons that I will be representing our system as well as Nate Harris (10th Planet Santa Fe) in the U of MMA event happening on May 19th in the Nokia Palace!

Lets try to bombard this event with 10th Planet brothers and show them that 10th Planet can bang! I hope everyone comes out to support and make this a great event to showcase our system on the ground!

OSSSSSSSS
    Looking forward to seeing more posts Kitto. Good luck May 19th!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Santa Fe
    Yeah! Let's do this!!!

Good luck Kitto and Nate. Also good luck tomorrow in Albq. Kitto.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Hell yeah! Kitto & Nate throwin down CJJ style will be epic!!!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie