Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet London
    Brilliant transitions! I'm going to have to find some time and money to get over to 10P Birmingham and train! Savages!

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    'Tha clamp' is what I call that initial control you had. I love it. They have to address it then you attack.
    I'd love to see what you favour from that spot Mick's been using that control to dominate me for so long I figured it was just one of those things you would always give up to your instructor, its not til I;ve started to develop a better level of clinch and understanding I've started to truly see the value in it. In Sweden Eddie covered homie control then MTS 42 backed it up and it just clicked for me, Rafa Mendes also uses the same grip from butterfly to attack omoplatas, I like it for the same reasons I like homie control and kimura grips, they are tough to shake off.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Mahoney View Post
    Brilliant transitions! I'm going to have to find some time and money to get over to 10P Birmingham and train! Savages!
    Thanks that would be cool we are easy to locate via motorway network were also right on major bus routes and train line please make the journey it'll be worth it!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    We use it the same way homie. Wait to see if he gets desperate and back out into your inverted armbar or see how he defends with the far arm then attack accordingly. Just stay patient and force him to move. It's when he's super patient and up by 2 when it gets interesting. Either way. Well done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12