Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANK BARCA View Post
    Thank you once again Denny. We have been practicing this at the dojo with tremendous results.

I have personally have been monitoring and surveying my students all week long with breath of fire techniques that Denny has shown this past week and have noticed an increase in focus, a much higher level of energy across the board, way less errors during drilling and a very noticeable increase in enthusiasm for training. Everyone's diggin it in our academy. Breathing techniques have been a huge part of all martial arts for the longest time, why not ours too!

I am into anything that is going to safely give me an edge over my competition.
    Thank you for that breakdown. Glad it producing good results

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Very cool. You have sparked my interest
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart
    Hobart, Tasmania.. The little island south of Australia
    I just did some of this with Frank Barca today, I really enjoyed it! I'm going to make it part of my routine.

Tres cool
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    this was my favorite part of the springfield training camp.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Isn't Kundalini the weird yoga for trippy people? just kidding, thanks for the badass knowledge.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    ttt
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Isn't Kundalini the weird yoga for trippy people? just kidding, thanks for the badass knowledge.
    Yes haha, it does attract those people moreso than the other styles do. I have first hand experience of seeing a girl for a short while who was into Kundalini Yoga which wasn't a normal experience to say the least, but there are trippy people in every style of yoga. How you take in the material is what's important. Look past the stuff with little scientific value, delve deeper than taking the metaphors as gospel truths, and there is some great stuff to learn.

Chanting, for example, was always too trippy for me. I'm still delving into it at the moment, but when you get that vibrating resonance inside you during an , you definitely feel an uplifting energy. If you chant alongside other people, there is a connection. Like when guitarists play a duet, the activity of their brain waves will synchronise.

Also, some guy told me that breath of fire is a good warmup for the lungs before a huge bong hit.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    Also, some guy told me that breath of fire is a good warmup for the lungs before a huge bong hit.[/i]
    LOL, Ok testing that tonight.

Array

School
    Reppin 10thP Ronin
    Thanks Denny, I'm gonna start doin some yoga. I've been procrastinating to long so I'm actually gonna do it this time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12