Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Sergio Penha

The Journey Podcast with Nic (Jiu Jitsu Brotherhood) and Paul (OpenMatRadio)

I was hoping you guys would check out a new podcast project that Nic and I are working together on. You might know Nic from his Jiu Jitsu Brotherhood site, his vids with Stuart Cooper and his work with London Real. Along with Richard and Rafael, I run another podcast, OpenMatRadio.

We have posted three shows so far at http://www.thejourneypodcast.com. Nic and I are working out some technical issues with the website, RSS feed, mobile recording etc. So this is just the beginning and we'll only be getting better.

I'd really appreciate it if you check out the site/shows. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    Awesome podcasts I look forward to more episodes

Array

School
    Sergio Penha
    Quote Originally Posted by DENNY PROKOPOS View Post
    Awesome podcasts I look forward to more episodes
    Thank you sir! I'm looking forward to getting you on the show! As always thanks for the support. How's Adam's prep for ADCC going?

Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenMatRadio View Post
    Thank you sir! I'm looking forward to getting you on the show! As always thanks for the support. How's Adam's prep for ADCC going?
    Thank you. Adam tore his acl and had surgery and is currently recovering and won't make it to the main event.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    How's his recovery going? hope the best for him!
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    Sergio Penha
    Quote Originally Posted by DENNY PROKOPOS View Post
    Thank you. Adam tore his acl and had surgery and is currently recovering and won't make it to the main event.
    Man that is horrible to hear. We'll send him some good vibes and hope for a speedy full recovery. One good thing is that ADCC isn't going anywhere, I'm sure he'll get another crack at it.

Array

School
    Combat Society
    Is this/Will this be available on itunes? I prefer listening to podcasts when I'm commuting. Couldn't download it from your site and when I searched for it on itunes it gave me, Church on the Journey - Christianity Podcast. Probably not the same thing... Thanks

Array

School
    Sergio Penha
    Quote Originally Posted by Pan View Post
    Is this/Will this be available on itunes? I prefer listening to podcasts when I'm commuting. Couldn't download it from your site and when I searched for it on itunes it gave me, Church on the Journey - Christianity Podcast. Probably not the same thing... Thanks
    It will be on iTunes soon. We're working though some RSS feed issues. And, yea, that other podcast isn't us haha.

Array

School
    Sergio Penha
    We are up on iTunes! Thanks to everyone from 10thPlanet for the support. Nic and I really appreciate it.

We're just getting started!

Array

School
    RCS/10th Planet Beaumont
    Will definitely check it out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast