Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Flow BJJ in Keene NH

1 more question spider web

Watching MTS 57 about the spider web and have one question. "btw I see at least three things i didn't notice when i watched the rubber guard dvd, that i am doing wrong." Anyways, when the person trys to hitchhike out when your in the second proper leg crossing "one leg going under their crossed arms and crossing over their shoulder". You mention you can let the legs go. If they hitchhike there, what do you do in that situation?

Thank you all for helping me out on this stuff. I am nowhere near a 10th planet school so all the help yall give is really appreciated.

Shelly Wilkins

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    I'm not 100% sure on the leg positioning your talking about.. But I it's the one I'm thinking, you just stay controlling them and allow them to come on top, right into your deep triangle..

Array

School
    Flow BJJ in Keene NH
    Yea that is the one i am thinking of scott, that direction makes sense to me. What if they decide to go in the other direction? The main reason i ask about this is that the people in my school all do a high gabble grip to defend the arm bar. So the arm crush is kind of hard for me since i am not flexible yet. I was thinking of working on my X break and that other arm bar where they role into you. Thinking maybe a dushbag instead of legging go of the legs?!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Only the feet crossed in the proper spot and or clinching the legs can stop the corkscrew/hitchhike. If your feet are in the spot ready for a triangle only let go of the legs if he's turning into you, that's a triangle. If they turn away u must clinch the legs. I should've been more clear, good question Shelly
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    The high gable is probably the worst armbar defense IMO. It's the easiest to break. Way too many ways to break the grip plus leaves too much space to set up other subs not to mention an easy kill for higher level guys. As far as leg position, the leg closest to the head locks the shoulder & the right foot is leg curling& crossed on topof the left. I think. Lol. At least that seems stronger to me

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Only the feet crossed in the proper spot and or clinching the legs can stop the corkscrew/hitchhike. If your feet are in the spot ready for a triangle only let go of the legs if he's turning into you, that's a triangle. If they turn away u must clinch the legs. I should've been more clear, good question Shelly
    Exactly what I meant to say! Lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Yes yes. Must have the legs if he tries going that direction.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    So I just re-read my post, and I sounded like a pompous douche. I was trying to politely agree with Eddie... Which I butchered. .

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    A little off topic, but does anyone else hear Randy Marsh screaming "Shelly!" whenever they read it?

Btw, has anyone seen my crème fraiche?

Array

School
    Flow BJJ in Keene NH
    Well Ross i am usually a little hard of hearing at times. No problems :P I appreciate any and all help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast