Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Renzos

Conspiracy Theory on GSP/Rory Macdonald

As you know, GSPs camp scouted Macdonald and invited to train with them. My theory is that GSP's camp saw this young man's potential to beat GSP and become the new Canadian superstar (taking a lot of money out of their pocket). This is why they invited him to train with them so that he would form a bond with GSP and not fight him.

Array

School
    American Top Team-Davie
    hmmmm interesting, maybe they are both aliens and want to take over the whole UFC. I got my anti matter weapon loaded with anti GSP juice. im ready for anything!

Lol @ anybody beating gsp in that weight class!!!

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Sonnen pointed out something similar with Silva and Machida, he said that Machida had beat Silva in practice so Silva became friends with Machida (to minimize the odds of them ever facing each other in the same weight division). I don't know for sure if GSP would ever do that, he does take pride in facing the best and believes in the importance of not ducking fights (like boxing has been notorious for doing).

Robert Sevigny

disagree, can only improve your game if you train with the best maybe their paths will NEVER cross (gsp isnt a champ or rory isnt a winner) seems fine to me right now

problem solved =]

Array

School
    RailCity, St.Albans VT
    GSP don't roll like that. He is a talented gentleman who welcomes losing as a learning experience. I have seen nothing from him, his camp or his training partners that would lead me to believe that of them.

Dude wtf has this guy done to prove he can beat gsp?

GreaSP would smash Mr. Bacne. Take off the tinfoil hat.

hmmm interesting theory only problem with it is macdonald started training at gsp's gym following a loss. at that point in his life people were more likely trying to keep him from hitting an L streak than thinking that he had the potential to beat the greatest welterweight in the world.

that being said he's an amazing fighter

Array

School
    Renzos
    Quote Originally Posted by RBCa View Post
    GreaSP would smash Mr. Bacne. Take off the tinfoil hat.
    You're a piece of shit. That is your first post? You should have been aborted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast