Array

School
    Nova Uniao BJ Penns MMAA

Heard Slick Rick may be training @ BJ Penns MMAA tonight

So i set up my home dojo and invited some friends to roll when my friend johnny, who just returned from training a bit at AOJ says not tonight, tomorrow. So I asked tomorrow at my house or tomorrow in Hilo, and he replies Hilo. I'm meeting a brown belt who trains at Gokor, AOJ, and 10pjj. I asked is his name Rick, and he replies ... yes. I said I know that guy from the 10 planet forums, I gotta try and make it out.

It would be awesome to have that guy sponsor me to help set up a hot box on the big island. At BJs alone there are 4 10 planet practitioners. This is something I very much want to accomplish. Very few competitions for the necessary footage, and even fewer no gi competitions.

I hope I can get out there tonight, I'm told he'll be here through friday.

You heard correct. He's there for a few days working on a few things. In fact, his soul belongs to us now, ask him

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Oh shit George in the house!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Passini View Post
    Oh shit George in the house!
    Josh, it's sounds way better when it''s "10th Planet Chicago in the house!!" lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Hi La'akea,
    Come through any time this week. I'll be there in the night times. It would be awesome to meet ya man. I saw Johnny mon and today. Good people for sure.
    Rick

Array

School
    Nova Uniao BJ Penns MMAA
    George are you in Hilo, why have I not met you?

Rick my great grandma took a turn for the worst yesterday so my childcare is driving to the other side of the island to help and pay respects. She's 97! Gotta stay home with the kids, maybe I'll try and get out there tomorrow or friday. We'll see...

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Good to see you back on teh forum, La'a.
    You still Xboxing?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by La'akea Sanborn View Post
    George are you in Hilo, why have I not met you?

Rick my great grandma took a turn for the worst yesterday so my childcare is driving to the other side of the island to help and pay respects. She's 97! Gotta stay home with the kids, maybe I'll try and get out there tomorrow or friday. We'll see...
    Oh man. I hope things are okay. Yes brother, do what you gotta do w the family. It's super important. Tomorrow and frid I'll be there so take your time and see you soon.