Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    It's somewhere. May have been one of the old videos Eddie took down prior to the start of MTS. It's legit, and I don't think Ari had anything to do with it, other than maybe putting a video of himself teaching it up.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Denny told me that the move was not in the system and it was an ari bolden special. I have myself only see. It shown by ari. I'm pretty sure the move is frowned upon by the twister masters....

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Ray View Post
    Denny told me that the move was not in the system and it was an ari bolden special. I have myself only see. It shown by ari. I'm pretty sure the move is frowned upon by the twister masters....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg-te8rxk9Q

Skip to 1:49. Eddie lists it as part of it. But that was years ago. Not sure if he's changed his mind on it. But he definitely mentions it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Wow! Awesome! I sure am hoping I'm wrong... I actually used the move some back in the day before I was officially 10p. I'm all about giving it a second chance!

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    "The douchebag calf crank". Lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    The Bouncer is legit. Trust.

I am curious why people don't like it, though. If there are good guys out there who frown on it, I'd like to hear why so I can avoid potential pitfalls.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Did you see where eddie put his arm? That guys not gonna wanna keep it there. Usually by rolling away and twisting his arm out. Let him get to his knees and control plus switch your grips.

Some people are really good at stopping the last step. Sometimes time is gonna run out and sometimes twisters are illegal. For whatever reason, I've found ways to make it work.

I would also like to hear the cons.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by leeunit View Post
    I only get the train on Friday because of my work schedule every other Saturday
    ??

Well you should spend that Friday every other Saturday just drilling the bouncer. Nothing else. 11000 reps should give you a solid foundation.

Then I would look at lockdown with double unders.

Array

School
    Napmakers of Minnesota Gracie garage
    which book do I start with

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    I'm enjoying my copy of Mastering the Rubber Guard...but I looked on Amazon and it's super expensive even used.

Advanced Rubber Guard?

http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Rubbe...ds=eddie+bravo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast