Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    If you like stuff that stems off of a deep hook, start looking into the T-lock or Kimura grip series. I can't really tell you where to look and find it. There's a really good t lock set up from mount for the armbar, also from the rolling Kimura as well as the transition from the back to the armbar. You also can use the gift wrap to act like you're going to the back, but get in an s mount type position before sitting your butt to the ground and throwing the leg over the face to take the arm. Also there's a good one for when someone goes to Kimura you and you them swivel all the way around to take the Japanese style arm bar. You just have to make sure your knee hits their ribs before theirs hits your, otherwise they have the arm bar. Also, the pit stop and crackhead control, as well as invisible crackhead are great spots to take arm bars and you can transition to spiderweb, but I would just kill there. You also can take the muddy water route there as well. I feel like I could list a lot more transitions, but will refrain I know this was for things stemming off of a deep hook, but to me that means arm bars...
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123