Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem

Calling all New York/New Jersey/Pennslyvania 10th Planet Ronins

So since we opened in our own location 7 months ago we have had alot of traffic in our school from 10th planet Ronins who are close but not close enough to our school in Bethlehem Pennsylvania. We do have a number of guys who live in NJ and other spots in PA who make the drive once or twice a week to train with me and Jon and work on 10th Planet specific techniques. I'm looking to pick a sunday in the next month or two and have an open mat or just run a reg class on a sunday and meet alot of you ronins in our area. If this is something you guys would want to do holla at me and we can set something up. Me and Jon started as ronins and just repped the system so hard and no we here. Peace!

Address - 3128 William Penn Highway, Easton PA 18045

Website - Finishersmma.com

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    Id be down

Array

School
    Jingy's Boxing Club
    Im with it

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    We would come down on a sunday to train with you guys. Let us know when.

`When I'm back in the area, I'll obviously be down.

Definately.

For anyone in nj thinking about taking the trip out to Bethlehem i would definately do it. I took the ride out last saturday from northern nj and it was not a bad ride and the guys at 10P Bethlehem were very welcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Maslany View Post
    So since we opened in our own location 7 months ago we have had alot of traffic in our school from 10th planet Ronins who are close but not close enough to our school in Bethlehem Pennsylvania. We do have a number of guys who live in NJ and other spots in PA who make the drive once or twice a week to train with me and Jon and work on 10th Planet specific techniques. I'm looking to pick a sunday in the next month or two and have an open mat or just run a reg class on a sunday and meet alot of you ronins in our area. If this is something you guys would want to do holla at me and we can set something up. Me and Jon started as ronins and just repped the system so hard and no we here. Peace!

Address - 3128 William Penn Highway, Easton PA 18045

Website - Finishersmma.com

Array

School
    VSBJJ
    If its next Sunday or the one after I can make it. Any nyc guys wanna car pool or zip car with me?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester roots/Ronin
    I'm down too.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Nate Jones still in the mix! Nice

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Im thinking we might set it up for early June sometime, then we also have Eddie seminar in rochester that month.