10th planet n.ireland

Im just wondering is there any plans in the future for a 10th planet school opening in Northern Ireland or a seminar over here there is a lot of people who love the 10th planet system over here but no schools or instructors, help us Mr Bravo

Array

School
    Marc Walder BJJ Academy, Essex, UK
    Eddie literally just tweeted that he's doing seminars in the UK and across Europe in October. Stay glued to the forum dude I'm sure the dates will be on here soon.

ps, velcome

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Just saw a Facebook post about UK and Europe tour in October! Be looking out for it
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Welcome to the forum mate The only way a 10th Planet will open in N. Ireland is if someone from there starts repping hard and contacts Eddie to go about opening am affiliated academy. Eddie doesn't choose where the schools open, 10th Planet soldiers and collective interest does

As for seminars, as there are no schools in N. Ireland/Ireland I doubt there will be any seminars but you should definately try and make it to others in the UK.

Array

School
    Next Generation Ballymena / 10th Planet Ronin
    10th Planet Ronin from Northern Ireland here Gareth! Making my way out to HQ for a month in June