Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg
    I think it's obvious in which aspect of life rolling on the ground and controlling other peoples body benifits you

Array

School
    HQ
    I don't know if the guys at HQ have noticed, but I have a mild case of tourettes; head tics and blinking. Physical strain and concentration while doing jiujitsu has lowered the symptoms by like 90 percent; only thing that works better is alcohol.

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Yo Royce, does weed have the opposite effect and thus amplify it? Just wondering.

Array

School
    West coast fight team
    Well the flexibly can only help in your sex life for sure
    My real name is Bob Ritter and that is Mighty Mouse with me.

Array

School
    HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by JHouse View Post
    Yo Royce, does weed have the opposite effect and thus amplify it? Just wondering.
    In my case, weed does the same thing as alcohol and lowers my symptoms. Anything that relaxes me takes my mind away from it all; ie post workouts, alcohol, weed, etc.

What triggers the tics are high stress scenarios such as taking tests in a class room setting. The combination of 'I didn't study, I'm screwed' and the paranoia of people noticing your tics amplifies the symptoms.

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    Work hard to make more money to buy a rashguard

Array

School
    On the road
    For me seeing the measurable results from putting in hard work is something I apply to new things im learning. If I put that grinding mindset I have for training into something new, I know it will come.

Plus it works good for the ladies. I had a chick at the club sitting on my lap facing me. I hip bumped her, to butterflys, glided her to her feet, then off to the bar. She felt the flo

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by marklange View Post
    For me seeing the measurable results from putting in hard work is something I apply to new things im learning. If I put that grinding mindset I have for training into something new, I know it will come.

Plus it works good for the ladies. I had a chick at the club sitting on my lap facing me. I hip bumped her, to butterflys, glided her to her feet, then off to the bar. She felt the flo
    Hespect

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Humility, respect, heart and patience.

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Computer hacking skills.

General health mostly. It's giving me an outlet for the desire I have to express myself strategically and tactically and forces me to express that in a way that doesn't have me sitting in front of my TV with a game controller in my hands.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast