Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Adam Ryan MMA/Chekmat Vancouver
    Well , for about a year I got really lazy , neglected going to the gym , mostly did Muay Thai/Kickboxing , not for competing , because I was never at the level, but more for fun and health . Now , in that time , I gained weight and found that my already bad temper got worse . Just recently I decided to get back to the gym , decided no more KB because I lost interest in it and was tired of head shots that would set me back , so now I am investing my time in Jiu Jitsu . Other than the fact that I am a frustrated white belt that has no idea what the fuck is going on , I feel so much better , happier and less of a temper . So yeah , its helping me physically and mentally , and I plan to keep rollin' !

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Kim View Post
    In my case, weed does the same thing as alcohol and lowers my symptoms. Anything that relaxes me takes my mind away from it all; ie post workouts, alcohol, weed, etc.

What triggers the tics are high stress scenarios such as taking tests in a class room setting. The combination of 'I didn't study, I'm screwed' and the paranoia of people noticing your tics amplifies the symptoms.
    Weed wonders....gotta love it. Glad it's working for you, as well as jitz.

Array

School
    Combat Base
    Life and Jiujitsu are the same thing my friend, especially if you wear a gi.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123