Array

School
    Mikido Mixed Martial Arts

Being charged twice per month $4.99!!!

How come you guys don't have a link where people can directly contact you? I have been getting charged on the 13th and 26th of each month for the amount of $4.99. I thought that fee was only once a month???

Please answer my questions since there is no way to contact you guys on this website.

Amin Karim
    Alliance333

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I forwarded your problem to my webmaster, this will get resolved ASAP, I apologize for the inconvenience
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

FYI, there is a "Contact Us" link at the bottom of all the pages. I get those emails every day and I usually resolve issues pretty quick.

People get charged multiple times because they sign up multiple times. I have fixed plenty of these, and it has always been the same.

I have handled your multiple payments now. You signed up for a second time a few months ago, and so I refunded your last 4 payments to handle the double charging.

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ (SousaBJJ.com)
    Excellent customer service and that is why the 10WO is in Full Effect

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    FYI, there is a "Contact Us" link at the bottom of all the pages. I get those emails every day and I usually resolve issues pretty quick.

People get charged multiple times because they sign up multiple times. I have fixed plenty of these, and it has always been the same.

I have handled your multiple payments now. You signed up for a second time a few months ago, and so I refunded your last 4 payments to handle the double charging.