Array

School
    Mason Martial Arts

Thank you Eddie and 10th planet

This has probably been done and mentioned by others elsewhere, but thank you for putting out quality material. I have been able to instantly add lockdown to my half guard game and it is already paying huge results. Also I have added other tools such as breaking down someone's posture in my closed guard and am religiously working on my flexibility for at least a hour and a half daily. The open sharing of information on the forums and in the videos is fantastic and is a great value financially. As a bigger guy trying to find a game off my back this is a huge assist and it has given me the confidence to start competing. Please continue doing what you are doing.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I appreciate the support thank you
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Oak Cliff Jiu-Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by John Simmerman View Post
    This has probably been done and mentioned by others elsewhere, but thank you for putting out quality material. I have been able to instantly add lockdown to my half guard game and it is already paying huge results. Also I have added other tools such as breaking down someone's posture in my closed guard and am religiously working on my flexibility for at least a hour and a half daily. The open sharing of information on the forums and in the videos is fantastic and is a great value financially. As a bigger guy trying to find a game off my back this is a huge assist and it has given me the confidence to start competing. Please continue doing what you are doing.

John, Bushido MMA in Arlington TX?

Array

School
    Mason Martial Arts
    No, Portsmouth, VA.