Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    These fucking pigs are out of control and if you don't know that for a fact, you aren't paying attention. Their approach is immediate violence to answer anyone who dares to question or deny their authority. This guy died from their assault. I can't say he's "lucky" they didn't just shoot him, because he still died, but I can say I am surprised they used physical force instead of just shooting him.
    If you aren't seeing police brutality, corruption and authority abuse everywhere you look, you aren't looking.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    And fuck the PBA.

“The mayor needs to support New York City police officers unequivocally"

Blow me. These guys join a gang with a uniform and they get away with murder on a daily basis.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Gold Country Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    These fucking pigs are out of control and if you don't know that for a fact, you aren't paying attention. Their approach is immediate violence to answer anyone who dares to question or deny their authority. This guy died from their assault. I can't say he's "lucky" they didn't just shoot him, because he still died, but I can say I am surprised they used physical force instead of just shooting him.
    If you aren't seeing police brutality, corruption and authority abuse everywhere you look, you aren't looking.
    I fully agree. They are out of control. To protect and serve my ass!

Array

School
    Ronin & Project: Cauliflower Ear
    Yep, all 120,000+ LE Officers are out of control, power hungry, fucking pigs.

Array

School
    West coast fight team
    They should have just given him a warning and let him go. Then tell him if we see you back doing the same thing you will be in trouble then. He was not stealing or breaking any thing or hurting another person or threatening somebody. Only way I can see the cops aressting him is if they know him to have a criminal record.
    My real name is Bob Ritter and that is Mighty Mouse with me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123