Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym

Using 10p at my cousins club

Last week I was asked by my cousin who has been training Bjj for 3 months to help him out and show him some techniques. Went to Dublin on Saturday, went over some drills then went to his club for an open mat class. I started off rolling with some other white belts and soon after, the 2 purple belt instructors wanted to roll. The guys were all cool but started off pointing out some "faults" with techniques I was trying but 10th planet prevailed. Everyone started trying to avoid my guard because my RG game kept working. It was a gi only club but it was nice to see mastering the RG and twister books in the clubs chill out spot but sad to see it wasn't being used. Had some great rolls with the purple belts, got a few subs and learned some good tips for gi (although I don't train enough in the gi). I asked one of the guys if he had ever seen the likes of Geo, Nate and some other 10p killers and he brushed it off and said "how come I don't see any of these guys in the worlds?". I gave him my word that 10p is taking over and I don't think a bjj purple belt can argue with that after getting tapped by a white belt with 10p basics. Well that's my story anyway, just a bit of fun over the weekend with some rolls, a lot of rubber guard and a whole lot of triangles. 10th planet ronin, OSS!