Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    I have absolutely zero complaints about cruz combat. They're fast as lightning throughout the whole process. In my opinion try to submit your order not around the time of big UFC PPV's because a bunch of the fighters wear custom cruz combat shorts. Gibbs is the main reason I ordered through Cruz because I saw he could get custom 1 off's. The sky's the limit with these. I like the fit better than that of OTM/BTF. It's not super compression tight, but it's tight enough where it doesn't get in the way. The material dries really quick and the mesh side panels take a little getting used to but I promise you'll wish all your rashguards had them, they have plenty of ventilation. I highly suggest cruz. 5 Stars

Check out their work at this link.

http://cruzcmbt.com/all-items?category=Custom

Josh Passini's rashguards are some of their examples.

They also now have the panel layouts available online which makes design a lot easier. Definitely agree with Mejia, the mesh sides was weird at first but I love it, and the slightly looser fit. From when I submit everything to when I get the product in the mail usually only takes a couple of weeks depending on if I need to adjust anything in the design, though you can pay more for a rush if you need.

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Guys, thanks so much for the pics and recommendations. I just placed my order and have namedropped you both in my design email - I don't know how your sponsorships work but it can't be a bad thing for the company to know you are recommending them

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Fraser Taylor View Post
    Guys, thanks so much for the pics and recommendations. I just placed my order and have namedropped you both in my design email - I don't know how your sponsorships work but it can't be a bad thing for the company to know you are recommending them

Thanks again!
    Thanks! you're the best. I mostly fast talked my way in and I am pretty low on the totem poll so every bit helps.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Gibbs View Post
    Thanks! you're the best. I mostly fast talked my way in and I am pretty low on the totem poll so every bit helps.
    Shit I'm not even sponsored by them. Maybe one day. I just believe in their products!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12