Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Thank you everyone

This is one vacation to remember. Cora got to train with some great people at HQ and in Phoenix. Thank you everyone for opening your doors to us. And special thanks to Master Eddie for everything that you do for us. Hope to see you again soon. Here's a little video we made from the trip.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Great video!!! I can't tell you how awesome it is that Cora is under Machado lineage now, we are finally officially family. Who knows maybe Ground Dwellers will one day be home to 10th Planet Houston, you never know :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Great video!!! I can't tell you how awesome it is that Cora is under Machado lineage now, we are finally officially family. Who knows maybe Ground Dwellers will one day be home to 10th Planet Houston, you never know :-)
    This vision might come true sooner than you think. Due to your performance at Metamoris and seeing how Cora can replicate almost everything you did, I have a few parents wanting their kids to learn 10thplanet techniques. So today, Cora and I taught the kids rubber guard... after 30 min of drilling, I let them roll and their parents were super impressed.. i can see big things happening here. More rubber guard kids coming your way soon...

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Too bad I missed you guys in Phoenix. You passed through on one of the few classes that I'm not usually there. Next time though!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Campagnola View Post
    Too bad I missed you guys in Phoenix. You passed through on one of the few classes that I'm not usually there. Next time though!
    For sure bro, next time. Our visit was meant as a surprise. We wanted to catch the kids class actually, but due to my bad timing and the traffic out of LA , we didn't make it to the kids class. However, it was great just to be there anyways as John had time to help Cora on a few things. If things goes well, we might see you in Vegas....maybe..

Array

School
    Rilion Gracie Academy
    I went to Ground Dwellers last night for the first time. Class was great and the instructor Eddie Alvarez couldn't have been a nicer guy. Hopefully I'm able to go more often.

Bruce, thanks for the tip. I heard you left right before I showed up.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Grayson View Post
    I went to Ground Dwellers last night for the first time. Class was great and the instructor Eddie Alvarez couldn't have been a nicer guy. Hopefully I'm able to go more often.

Bruce, thanks for the tip. I heard you left right before I showed up.
    Coach Eddie is a super cool guy. He make us all feel at home right away. We really like it there and to be surrounded by those who share the same passion for the rubber guard and 10thplanet techniques, its just awesome. Coach texted me, telling me that you showed up as soon as we left. Cora wasn't feeling all that great and she had already put in 2 hours on the mat so it was time for us to leave... Well there is always next week.. Also Ground Dwellers have many affiliates, I'm sure one will have open gym somewhere every Sat. Unless there is a big tournament that everybody goes to win the team trophy.